21 days ago - req26436
Business Administration | Human Resources Internship: Support the International Mobility Office
Other job categories
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Other job categories
Are you a bachelor or master student with background in HR, Business Administration, Accounting or Finance? Do you want to be part of team that supports the business to get the people with the right skills and knowledge in the right place at the right time? Then this internship could be interesting for you!
The International Mobility Office (IMO) is part of the Global Compensation & Benefits Operations department and supports ASML sectors and its employees in the entire process of international employment.
Due to the increasing amount of assignments and increased immigration complexity IMO is looking for an intern within the Assignments team. IMO supports the business to get the people with the right skills and knowledge in the right place at the right time. An international assignment should be successful and fulfilling for assignees, their dependent families and the business.
The Assignments team is main contact for the assignee, business & HR when it comes to assignment related items such as immigration, social security, tax, housing, insurance, etc.
In this internship you will:
- Provide support on document updates such as briefing notes, checklists and email templates as well as process various data for reporting purposes.
- Provide support in creating and testing the digitalization of the briefing notes in online tooling.
- Be responsible for sending reminders & follow ups to our stakeholders to enable a smooth assignment process.
- You have educational background in Accounting, Finance, HR, Business Administration;
- You have strong command in MS office, particularly in Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- You are analytical, detail orientated, and fast in responding to changes and challenges;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have a proven record in data processing or complex administrative processing;
- You have a professional attitude and eagerness to learn;
- You are looking to gain work experience, this is an apprentice internship;
- You are available to start this internship as soon as possible, for a minimum 6 months and for 3 days a week.
Please note that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school for the entire duration of the internship.
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?