30+ days ago - req26457
Employability Coach / Inzetbaarheidscoach
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Now is the time to jump onboard to People Services! Within our fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment People Services is making a shift in the way it operates to make sure our customer demands are more effectively met. This means we are further building our team and continuously looking for opportunities to further professionalize and personalize our services. On top of that we are also implementing a new HR Information System, which will have a significant impact on how we operate. So, what would be more exciting than to be at the heart of this change; as the linking pin between the People Services Europe organization, the global People Services developments and the customers in the business? Exactly this opportunity arises with the HR Health Expert.
Within People Services we are looking for a new colleague to expand our team of Health professionals. As part of the HR Health Team you will work closely together with company doctors, line managers, HR-managers and external providers to set out the strategy in illness cases, to guide and advise managers in the best possible way and make sure ASML is compliant to Dutch law and regulations. As our new colleague you are able to translate our three values "Challenge Collaborate and Care" into practice.
- Coach and guide managers, employees and HR during the absenteeism process and helping them to take the right actions
- Supervisor of the reintegration process according WvP
- Lead all parties involved during an absenteeism process in a pro-active and result driven way
- Independently think of or create interventions and present these to employee and manger
- Translate advise of company doctor in to actions and next steps and discuss with all parties involved
- Set up appeal procedures with UWV
- First point of contact for UWV and payroll provider
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s degree in preferably HR.
- Register Case management is a pre
Has been working in HR and/or as Labour / Health Expert or Casemanager for at least 3 years.
- Outstanding knowledge of Dutch laws and regulations with regards to long-term illness
- Able to transfer this knowledge to managers and employees in an understandable way
- Comfortable in taking ownership and control Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Reporting and Analytic skills
- Good coaching and training skills
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 12.000 people in 16 countries. Headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services these advanced systems, which continue to help our customers - the major
chipmakers - reduce the size and increase the functionality of microchips, and consumer electronic equipment.
ASML is traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people.
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O: Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development &Learning, Information and Process Control and Health Services. The sector employs about 450 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia. Within People services, Health Services is the expert center for all activities and actions related to absenteeism of our employees.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part-time is possible in case you're available for at least 32 hours.
Interested? Do not hesitate and get in touch today! Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your motivation for this role!