30+ days ago - req26441
Facilities Management Data Analyst
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other corporate functions
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst and Automation Developer to join our Facility Management team called Corporate Real Estate (CRE) in San Diego. Responsible for developing analytical tools and managing data-related projects across several groups within ASML. This includes direct interaction with stakeholders to market development capabilities, propose and develop to standards data automation and analytics solutions, and manage multiple simultaneous utilities.
- Implement Data Management (framework, consolidation, analysis support), Defining & Report Trends and Analyses
- Improve tooling & business intelligence for CRE.
- Work closely with others to build capabilities, and drive automation and data analytics solutions within CRE.
- Develop within ASML standards; where standards are not in place, build to a standard and document appropriately.
- Ensure details of all projects are documented for sustainability.
- Actively work towards proficiency of proprietary software within ASML.
- Identify data automation and analytics gaps
- Propose solutions
- Establish project plans
- Develop and manage projects
- Implement, test, and release projects
- Decide about design and implementation of master data governance/ownership, data management process, data quality measurements in the current and future data landscape.
- Own projects until formally passed to another entity.
- Regularly audit active projects with stakeholders to ensure project scopes are aligned with priorities.
- Train others and act as a knowledge resource to increase efficiency of development across the department.
- Presents recommendations and presentations to senior management.
- Proactively communicates issues and manages the solution paths.
- Ensures excellent cross-functional communication (through effective meetings, email, and other means) to ensure coordination
- Make decisions based on experience due to the lack of existing guidelines and outlined procedures by using judgment and ingenuity in interpreting the intent of the guidelines that do exist and in developing applications to specific areas of work.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree BS in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering Physics, Physics, Applied Physics, or other Engineering discipline.3-5 years of experience required with a BS degree.
- Good verbal and written communications skills (English language) and working experience in an international setting with the ability to work with other cultures.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
- Must be capable of:
- Working autonomously
- Managing priorities and deadlines with little oversight
- Communicating issues preemptively
- Interacting with cross-functional teams
- Proficient use in all primary Microsoft Office programs
- Programming experience required in:
- Visual Basic or VBA
- Time Series database
- Experience with the following desired:
- MS Project
- Grafana or similar
- Database Management
- CMMS (Siemens)
- Good meeting practices (proper attendance, agendas, start/stop times, minutes, actions, follow-through).
- Must be a team player, Proactive self-starter; self-motivator; willing to do what it takes to get the job done driven to provide the highest level of customer service with a “can-do, no job too big or small” attitude, work under deadlines, manage multiple priorities and projects under pressure.
- Exercise judgement and discretion with regards to sensitive and confidential matters.
- Must be available for occasional overtime and weekend hours as needed.
- Professional behavior and appearance at all times.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills
- The employee is required to move around the campus regularly
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, crawl, reach, and stretch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability