18 days ago - req26406
Head of PAS Product and Service Marketing
Sales & marketing
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Other technical job categories, Other job categories
ASML’s Business Line Mature Products and Services (BL MPS) is amongst others responsible for the PAS platform of 200mm lithography systems, which has an annual revenue over 220 million Euro and more than 1.800 installed systems. The 200mm semiconductor market is mainly driven by the smartphone, automotive and industrial market segments and shows a healthy growth for at least the coming 5 years. BL MPS has a roadmap to extend the lifetime of the PAS5500 platform until at least 2030 and this roadmap is driving and energizing the BL. They define and drive the execution of a fundamental changes in the way of doing business in a mature market with strong competition and acts as a pilot environment for other ASML business which will soon face similar challenges. Innovations are required in applied business models, customer interactions and way of working. These are complex topics with clear customer and revenue / margin impact. An example of a new program created by BL MPS is the introduction of a web shop and external 3rd party logistics provider for spare parts.
The Head of PAS Product and Service Marketing leads a team of 6 Marketeers and is responsible for the MPS PAS products and services portfolio on a world-wide basis. Activities consist of defining the types and value proposition of refurbishments, services, parts programs and field upgrades offered to our install base customers. For this the team prepares the business case, the introduction, develops sales collaterals, then drives adoption and financial performance. Particularly important is the regular updating of the vision and strategy for services offered to the install base for the future.
The Head of PAS Product and Service Marketing is responsible for the PAS refurb and service product portfolio and its financial results on a world-wide basis:
- Market research and analysis, including customer, sales and feedback of our Customer Support (CS) department and translating this into the overall MPS business strategy and offerings portfolio.
- Define products based on customer requirements, develop product propositions including business case and list pricing. Drive the development organization, refurb factory, Customer Supply Chain Management (CSCM) and CS for execution.
- Prepare the product launch, developing sales collaterals and sales support.
- Understand and drive product performance and its financial results; achieving the PAS refurb and service revenue and margin targets by partnering with the refurb business development team, CS and account teams.
- Customer notification and discussions of the above and of install base issues.
- Ownership of driving the platform life as long as possible through business cases to determine which programs to continue.
- Achieve the agreed targets for the PAS service profit and loss (P&L).
- Creation of an aligned revenue budget together with Sales for PAS parts and services for the next business year as input for the Target Annual Planning (TAP) budgeting process.
- Furthermore, a key element in this role is to define and drive the execution of a fundamental change in the way of doing business in a mature market with strong competition and act as a pilot environment for the more mature BL DUV business which will face similar challenges in the near future. Innovations are required in applied business models, customer interactions and way of working. These are complex topics with clear customer and revenue / margin impact.
At least a Master degree, preferably a combination of a technical Master with an additional MBA.
- At least 10 years of relevant service marketing and management experience in preferably semiconductor or other large and expensive high-tech equipment, like medical devices.
- Experience with building and leading a high performing team.
- Entrepreneurship, creativity and flexibility combined with a pragmatic attitude focused on execution and delivering results are essential values to be successful.
- Excellent communication skills, influential in commercial processes, convincing to both customers and account teams.
- Strong leadership capabilities, providing clear direction and guidance to the team and energizing and challenging the team members to perform and taking them to a higher level.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build bridges on senior management level.
Context of the position
The Head of PAS Product and Service Marketing reports to the Director of Business Management of BL MPS.