18 days ago - req26430
People Services Advisor (Front Office)
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Now is the time to jump onboard to People Services! Within our fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment People Services is making a shift in the way it operates to make sure our customer demands are more effectively met. This means we are further building our team and continuously looking for opportunities to further professionalize and personalize our services. On top of that we are also implementing a new HR Information System, which will have a significant impact on how we operate. So, what would be more exciting than to be at the heart of this change; as the linking pin between the People Services Europe organization, the global People Services developments and the customers in the business? Exactly this opportunity arises with the People Services Advisor.
People Services Europe is the primary contact center for employees and managers in Europe (based in the Netherlands) and is responsible for managing all Hire2Retire Operational processes. As People Services Advisor, you offer first line support for employees and managers, and are the face of HR operational day-to-day topics. You provide self-service support and ensure accurate and effective transactions and prompt inquiry resolution.
- Handling inquiries starting with the first contact, registration, escalating and resolving queries in a professional and efficient manner - in a first time right and end to end way of working.
- Supporting customers on the HR portal and relevant online tools in completing transactions.
- Providing operational advisory support and administrative services to in-scope processes.
- Working according to defined standards, in line with global end to end processes & tooling and local compliancy.
- Escalating cases where guidance and clarification of policies and procedures is required.
- Actively identifying customer-centered improvements and participating in improvement projects. Driving standardization, simplification and automation of the relevant processes.
- Ensuring service level agreements are met and higher level of customer satisfaction is reached.
- Safeguarding own knowledge & skills and updating knowledge database.
You have a vocational or Bachelor’s degree in HR.
- At least 5 years of working experience, ideally in HR.
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of HR processes, systems and policies.
- Consulting agility & style flexibility to understand customer needs and deal with a broad range of customers.
- Ability to quickly find your way in a network of information.
- Experience with Workday and Service now is preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
- Plans & aligns (effectively manage own priorities and workload)
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales
- Acting with integrity and instills trust
- Showing personal ownership
- Displaying well-balanced 3 Cs in customer interfacing both towards employees, managers & HR colleagues
Context of the position
This job will reside under Regional People Services. You will report to the Team Lead People Services Front Office. Your main stakeholders will be the internal customers such as employees and managers, as well as team members and peers, plus the Expertise teams. You will take part in regional and global meetings in order to align about certain topics. The office location is Veldhoven.
This is a full-time role (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter.