30+ days ago - req26403
Senior CS Business Project Leader
Other technical job categories
Logistics & supply chain management
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories, Logistics & supply chain management, Other job categories
Within the sector Customer Support (CS) the CG CS Project Management & PMO team is responsible for project management and PMO support for all major Business (non-Product) related structural improvements.
The Project Management team has a mission to improve the maturity, efficiency and/or quality of the Customer Support organization. This is achieved by driving and realizing a portfolio of Non-Product (nPGP) related improvement projects, often with an IT component as part of the deliverables.
The CS Business Project Leader uses his/her deep knowledge of ASML CS best-practices and/or broad experience in similar industries together with proven Project Management and Change Management skills to execute CS wide Business Improvement Projects (often using Agile/Safe framework when an IT component is involved). A typical project starts from a roadmap driven concept phase to the embedding of the improvement in the standard CS daily operation.
In close cooperation with a Program manager and a multitude of internal and external stakeholders the CS Product Owner prioritizes identified work packages into a concrete project execution plan.
The project execution plan should address both Project Management aspects to realize its deliverables as well as the Change Management aspects to achieve the actual embedding and standard use of its deliverables in a CS organization. A well-developed own vision based upon an understanding of ASML CS service operation and the drivers of its stakeholder is essential to be successful.
The CS Product owner will drive realizationthe project execution plan continuouslyoptimizing between solution building consideration, current business needs, solution deployment considerations and traditional “Tripple constraints” (scope, time and budget). This will require a strong self-drive, excellent stakeholder management and a continuous fine tuning of the Change Management component of your project plan.
Master degree in business administration, industrial engineering or technical area
- Over 3 years’ experience in a project management role;
- Experience with the Agile Safe framework is preferred;
- Relevant experience in managing and implementing change in large, decentralized organizations is preferred;
- Extensive experience in ASML and/or ASML Customer Support is an explicit advantage.
- Excellent communication skills;
- High level of interpersonal and organizational sensitivity;
- Empathy, ability to “read” people: understand values and motives that drive behavior;
- Excellent ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment with a global footprint;
- Seniority, in interpersonal sense and business knowledge;
- Flexibility, adapt to company culture and individual behavior;
- Ability to work from a broad scope, integrating people, processes, capabilities, technologies, and the details at the same time;
- Goal oriented, is motivated by realizing goals and by implementing effective change rather than personal acknowledgement;
- Ability to create and maintain a large trusted network on all levels of the organization;
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people;
- Able to cooperate with people of different departments and levels within the ASML organization;
- Continuous Improvement & Process oriented mindset;
- Self-starter with drive, enthusiasm and persistence.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Manager of the CS Project Management & PMO department.
He or she has interfaces to many parties in ASML, a.o CS nPGP program management, CS Global Business adoption team, local CS organizations, CS Supporting departments and their expertise teams , CS Service Architects,CS senior management teams, CS finance, IT Architects,program management and delivery specialists.
Travel involves 10 %