30+ days ago - req26481
Senior Integration Engineer Reticle Stage-Reticle Handler
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you like to work in a multidisciplinary team which operates together with the USA? Do you have a pragmatic attitude and are you experienced in the field of integration? Then we are looking for you!
To seamlessly integrate and support hard- and software developed in Wilton (USA, CT).
- Being a liaison between Veldhoven and Wilton USA
- Support and integrate in the US developed hardware and software
- Troubleshoot issues, be the 4th line escalation support for issues found in the Veldhoven factory and customers worldwide
- Execute test plans on in VHV located hardware
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams
- Operational control of test set-ups
- Interfacing with integration engineers of other sectors and departments (electronics, mechanics, imaging, measurement, SW) and our US colleagues inWilton.
- Contributing in the documentation of requirements, design, test and FMEA.
- Has general knowledge in the following fields: electronics, control-, actuator- or measurement systems, software
- Working with and modifications in Matlab is a pre
- Interpretation of measurement data and basic servo designs
- Supportive toward Proto, Pilot and Volume production
- Flexibility with respect to working hours
- Regular traveling (±2x a year) to the USA and customers worldwide can be applicable
- Be an ambassador for the US based organization
Higher Technical College or Master electrical / mechanical / mechatronics engineering or another engineering degree (at least bachelor)
Practical experience with electronics, mechatronics, software (Unix, C++, Python), Matlab, datamining & data interpretation.
Team player, enthusiastic to learn new things, open mind. Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving/troubleshoot. Pragmatic attitude. Excellent communicational skills and good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is a pre
Context of the position
The holder of this position is stationed in Veldhoven and reports to the group leader in the D&E Mechatronics & Measurement Veldhoven and is operational within multidisciplinary projects that are located in Wilton, CT, USA.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of specific ASML products. The department Mechatronics & Measurement US is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechatronics sub-systems and components which are fitted into the complete system. these modules are designed and built in ASML Wilton and then shipped to ASML VHV for further integration and testing. The main focus is on nanometer-accuracy positioning of high speed components. Control engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.