30+ days ago - req26450
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Now is the time to jump onboard to People Services! Within our fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment People Services is making a shift in the way it operates to make sure our customer demands are more effectively met. This means we are further building our team and continuously looking for opportunities to further professionalize and personalize our services. On top of that we are also implementing a new HR Information System, which will have a significant impact on how we operate. So, what would be more exciting than to be at the heart of this change; as the linking pin between People Services Europe organization, the global People Services developments and the customers in the business? Exactly this opportunity arises with the People Services Matter Expert Reporting.
People Services Europe is the primary contact center for employees and managers in Europe (based in the Netherlands) and is responsible for managing all Hire2Retire Operational processes. The colleagues in our Front Office are the first point of contact for questions by employees. As Services Matter Expert (SME), you are the liaison for the Front office employees for in depth support and prompt inquiry resolution for more complex questions. You are a specialist in your Reporting domain, build our knowledge base and continuously improve our processes.
- Coordinate the collection and compilation of HR metrics and data from a variety of sources.
- Generate insights using trend analysis to tell the story using data to make informed decisions.
- Create briefing presentations and visualizations based on data.
- Analyze data and statistics to identify trends and patterns.
- Produce ad hoc queries/reports including information to support HR Line and ASML initiatives.
- Resolve issues in a professional and efficient manner.
- Drive standardization, simplification, automation and efficiency gains within the People Services processes.
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in HR, Business Administration, Statistics, IT or related field.
- Minimal 5 years of experience
- Experience driving data analysis and recommending solutions resulting in direct business impact.
- Experience generating insights using trend analysis to tell the story using data to make informed decisions.
- Knowledge of relevant HR processes, systems and policies.
- Context awareness e.g. combining depth with practical application
- Ability to make a good judgement call, integrating inputs and needs from several sources.
- Project management skills
- Consulting agility & style flexibility to understand customer needs
- Excellent continuous improvement drive
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales.
- Acting with integrity and instilling trust
- Showing personal ownership
- Displaying well-balanced 3 Cs in customer interfacing both towards employees, managers & HR colleagues
Context of the position
This job will reside under Regional People Services. You will report to Team Lead / Regional People Services Manager. Your main stakeholders will be the Front & back office colleagues, 5-15 SME peers, HR Expertise (tier 3) and related teams, as well as HR Line and external parties. You will participate in regional and global meetings, projects and continuous improvements. The office location is Veldhoven.
With all the exciting changes ahead, People Services is the place to be at the moment: We are a highly enthusiastic team and are looking forward to being part of this dynamic journey. This role offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the future of HR within ASML.
This is a full-time role (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your specific motivation for this role.