30+ days ago - req26404
Team Lead Health
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Now is the time to jump onboard to People Services! Within our fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment People Services is making a shift in the way it operates to make sure our customer demands are more effectively met. This means we are further building our team and continuously looking for opportunities to further professionalize and personalize our services. On top of that we are also implementing a new HR Information System, which will have a significant impact on how we operate. So, what would be more exciting than to be at the heart of this change; as the linking pin between People Services Europe organization, the global People Services developments and the customers in the business? Exactly this opportunity arises with the Team Lead Health.
In this role you will be managing a team of HR specialists and ensure accurate, efficient and effective delivery in the HR Health field. You bring strong content knowledge in case management yourself and aim for continuous improvement. You will also be responsible for vendor management and optimizing the vendor landscape.
- Safeguard a professional and efficient delivery to internal customers in the HR Health field.
- Ensure performance of vendor performance is monitored and managed, including quality and budget control, as well as the optimization of the vendor landscape.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and higher level of customer satisfaction is reached, in a data driven way.
- Actively identifies customer centric improvements and leads improvement projects, such as the development towards the 'eigen regie' model.
- Drive standardization, simplification and automation of the relevant processes in an end-to-end way, in line with Global and Local guidelines.
- Handle escalation cases where guidance and clarification of policies and procedures is required.
- Manage stakeholders and acts as the escalation point for complaints.
- Responsible for workforce planning, staffing, capabilities and capacity of team.
- Process and other business requirements are effectively handled
Bachelor's degree in HR.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant HR experience.
- Post-HBO - Register Arbeidsdeskundige, Register Case management
- Experienced in Casemanagement or as a Labor/Health Expert
- Excellent people leader, in line with ASML leadership profile.
- Drives high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of HR processes, systems and policies.
- Consulting agility, influencing skills & style flexibility to deal with a broad range of customers.
- Change management skills Behavioral
- Ability to work in a changing environment to meet demanding deadlines and timescales.
- Act with integrity and instills trust
- Manages complexity & ambiguity
- Balancing between operational, tactical and strategic mind-set
Context of the position
This job will reside under Regional People Services. You will report to the Team Lead / Regional People Services Manager. You will be responsible for 8 direct reports in your team. Next to that you will work together closely with stakeholders from HR, Reporting, EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) and Wellbeing.
The office location is Veldhoven.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter!