17 days ago - req26408
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The ASML Customer Support (CS) department is the crucial link between Development & Engineering (D&E) and customer needs. The CS department is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at our customers’ sites. To provide this excellent support to the customers, all CS engineers need to be trained on the latest technologies and software.
The Global Training Center supports the CS vision by:
- Delivering the right skills, knowledge and behavior at the right time and place to all ASML employees working in the customer fab;
- Enabling our people to deliver the perfect service;
- Delivering the right product and applications knowledge to our customers;
- Driving training as service maximizing value for ASML and our customers.
CS GTC Training Coordinator provides support and keeps track of the complex GTC Training Plan for our students attending training. Students are Engineers from within ASML as well as external customers from around the world.
The activities include forecasting, scheduling, publishing and organizing trainings to enable a smooth training experience for our students for all ASML business lines.
As an ASML GTC Training Coordinator you will represent our department (from our Veldhoven office) to key stakeholders of all levels: Manager, Project Leaders, Architects, Instructors, Students & External Vendors.
You will be responsible for:
- Training forecast & planning:on time data collection, data analyse with Architects, slot allocation, event & session creation in LMS (currently using MyLearning), publication & commuicate to all stakeholders;
- Support the LTC (Local Training Coordinator) located around the world for training related issues;
- Booking external customers for training and the required financial handling (creating quotations);
- Support Global Training center with securing facilities like classrooms, beamers, projection, flip-overs;
- Stay updated with MyLearning and provide training to LTC when needed;
- Creation of Purchase Orders in EasyBuy.
An intermediate vocational education (MBO) or Bachelor Degree (HBO) in Business Administration or similar.
- 2 to 5+ years in planning and administration role in a dynamic multicultural company;
- High level experience with MS Office mainly with Excel;
- Experience with LMS, currently ASML is using MyLearning / Cornerstone on Demand;
- Experience with EasyBuy for creation & tracking of PRs.
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML;
- Good customer skills including active listening to their specific concerns, communicate ASML actions accurately, resolve their immediate concerns by being transparent and matching the urgency of their current needs;
- Works well with cross cultural teams;
- Displays ownership and accountability for his/her personal actions;
- Take the lead during escalations, identifies gaps, and acts to correct the gaps;
- Self-sufficient in daily work, ability to prioritize activities in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Coordinate with a broad range of engineers to ensure the project makes progress;
- Good documentation skills using Microsoft Office, SAP and service order software;
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers;
- Experience with Cornerstone on Demand / My Learning and good Microsoft Excel skills is a pre.