30+ days ago - req26529
Architect IAM Identity Governance & Administration
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML is global company and has its main R&D and manufacturing operations in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and automation, and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
Currently ASML IT is in an Agile Transformation, in which SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0) will be implemented. All Agile teams are organized in Agile Release Trains (ARTs). The Identity & Access Management ART is responsible for supporting the entire organization with seamless and state of the art Identity and Access Management and Enterprise Service Management systems and solutions. All teams work Agile and are moving into a DevOps way of working. The IAM ART consists of seven teams that offer Identity Governance & Administration (IGA), Access Management (AM) as well as Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions and services.
As an Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) Architect you directly support the agile teams that are responsible for the operation and innovation of our IGA solutions. This role requires strong consultancy and communication skills as well as a broad understanding of IAM in general and the central role that IGA plays in relation to AM and PAM.
The current services are in the process of being migrated from our RSA IG&L platform and other products to SailPoint IdentityIQ running on our cloud IaaS platform. The team is owning the technical design, the migration, operation and innovation of IGA in the IAM landscape. As a senior you are expected to be able to guide the team in implementing best practices and sustainable processes. Driving a DevOps way of working, CI/CD based automation, pro-activity and standardization is not new and part of your skills and competences. The teams are a mix of offshore team members as well as team members located in Veldhoven.
The IGA Architect works closely together with the IGA Product Owner, Scrum Master, the IAM System Architect and all other members of the IAM DevOps teams part of the Agile Release Train for IAM.
- Own the solution design of IGA (SailPoint) as part of the IAM landscape
- Support the organization with solution designs involving IGA
- Support the Product Owner in the rollout of IGA processes
- Together with the team create designs (short, agile) for features and stories in line with the IAM architectural principles, the company IAM strategy and the standard IAM processes.
- Coordinate and validate functional and non-functional requirements for the onboarding of business applications into the IGA solution in agreement with the business / IT principles and practices.
- Align architecture vision for IGA with the vision for IAM as a whole together with the System Architect, Product Owner and Chief Product Owner
- Develop and execute the IGA architectural runway as part of the IAM architectural runway to enable delivery success within the ART
- Drive standardization and automation.
- Support DevOps practices within the IGA teams and the use of CI/CD tooling
- Timely and clear communication, share information and knowledge
- Share responsibility and leverage expertise of others
- Create clear story lines and presentations to explain relevant topics todifferent audiences
Education- Master degree or Bachelor degree in a technical area, computer science. Security knowledge strong precondition;
- Experience with ArchiMate is a pre;
- Valid industry certifications such as TOGAF, CISSP, CISA or CISM are a plus;
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- Agile + SAFe certifications are a plus (scrum.org and/or SAFe®certifications).
- Min 8 years professional experience with Identity & Access Management;
- Min 5 years professional experience as hands-on developer / architect with SailPoint IdentityIQ; experience with RSA IG&L / Aveksa is a strong pre;
- Min 5 years hands-on experience with CI/CD automation is a strong pre;
- Experience with the DevOps way of working and working in an Agile team; experience with SAFe is a pre;
- Capable of identifying improvements in processes and used technology;
- Sound understanding of security technologies, best practices, and security policy frameworks;
- Good experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio to create a clear storyline
-Excellent English communication and presentation skills;
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
-Being able to think outside the box, having a broad view on topics
-Strong decision maker
-Able to design and implement solutions in a complex environment
-Embodies a can-do mentality and generates solutions instead of identifying problems.
-Conceptual thinker with the ability to translate high-level concepts to tangible solutions
-Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision;
Context of the position
- You will report to the IT Group Lead for IAM;
- Within the IAM team you will align with peers, Scrum Masters, IAM System Architect and the Product Owners on operational planning and progress
To be completed