30+ days ago - req26510
Projection Mechatronics engineer DUV
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context? Do you have the technical capabilities to provide innovative solutions? Does contributing to the world’s most advanced lithography machines makes you feel responsible and proud? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
ASML DUV development and Engineering (D&E) is looking for a talented starter or an experienced mechatronics engineer who will contribute to the new product design and field issue resolution for the DUV Optical column (OC). You will work with multidisciplinary teams with mechanical, optical and electronic experts on the next generation optical elements and help solve challenging problems for our chip manufacturing customers.
You are able to design mechatronics systems and able to perform and analyze experiments to verify new solution directions. Experience in piezo actuators is a plus but not a necessity.
University PhD/Master in Mechatronic system design/electrical engineering or similar. Relevant 2-5 years of experience is appreciated.
- Broad knowledge of mechatronics system design
- Fields of experience are mechatronics, sensor and actuator design and setting up innovative experiments and qualifications
- Experience with issue resolution and troubleshooting of a mechatronic system
- Being able to translate insights in proposals for prototype designs
- Experienced with MATLAB, data analysis and population studies.
- Driven to find pragmatic solutions, understand design challenges based on customer needs and ability to tackle them with a critical independent mindset
- Open to learning techniques outside of experience field
- Good team player. Autonomous while driving to success in a highly skilled team of cross competence experts towards a common goal
- Good communication and reporting skills and good knowledge of English.
Context of the position
The OC mechatronics group is part of the Development and Engineering Department of ASML. This group develops new products to fill in technological gaps in the future roadmap of lithography and the lithography market and helps support costumers with complex field issues. Our focus is on Mechatronics systems that reduce the aberrations in the DUV Lens column using a variety of actuation principles e.g. piezo mechanical systems, pneumatic and thermal actuation. We work in small scrum teams and together deliver end-to-end solutions that are transferred for production to our main (lens) suppliers or directly to the customer.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.