25 days ago - req26508
Safety / Manufacturing Engineer
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories, Electrical engineering
Do you know how to make sure that all procedures are safe to execute? Do you have a quality mindset and know how to stand your ground when projects want to implement shortcuts? Do you want to work together with Wilton USA? Then this is your new challenge
You will be working in the department DE Mechatronics & Measurement Veldhoven, where you are responsible to review the technical communication needed to build and service our machines in the factory and field, based on the input of the manufacturing engineers. Your support structurally improves the safety and quality of our procedures.
- Secure that the documentation is according the safety regulations.
- Secure that the documentation is according the quality guidelines.
- Signal problems with technical documentation and propose scenarios for solutions or escalate.
- Acts as a first point of contact on issues with documentation relating to the various projects and for handling incoming comments.
- Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
- Analyses the production process for the Wilton project related parts in the machine and points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded groups as Design, Industrial Engineering and Customer Support
Bsc or Msc preferraby in a technical direction.
- Fluent in written English.
- Experience writing in accordance with Standards.
- General knowledge in safety regulations
- Knowledge of Simplified Technical English and experience in the use of CMS and XML authoring are an advantage.
- Broad interest in technique.
- Good one-on-one communication skills.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement.
- Team player.
Context of the position
You will do the safety and quality review of the documentation created by colleagues. Therefore you must be up to date with all the newest safety and quality regulations. You will also execute and write procedures yourself.