You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Equipment Support Engineer
Other technical job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Other technical job categories, Other job categories
The Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production of advanced DUV wafer scanners. The complete production process from build up and including install takes place within this sector. The Technical Support team where you will work is responsible for the 1st line support of our process and measuring equipment in accordance with strict quality norms and customer needs.
Due to the growth of the Twinscan Factory we are looking for an new colleague in our Equipment Support team to strengthen the current group of 10 Equipment Engineers.
Applications Service engineering in a dynamic high-tech environment with State-of-the-Art equipment.
This vacancy is a position within the group “TF SHS Service Lab Technical Support” and the main task is the Equipment Support Engineering of the Service Lab equipment for processing, metrology and reticles for the Twinscan & EUV factory. In the Service Lab wafers and reticles are prepared for exposure, processed after exposure, measured and recycled.
- Responsible for the availability, optimization (uptime, MTBI), maintenance (preventive / corrective), troubleshooting and repair of Service Lab’s Processing & Metrology equipment.
- Manage the operational equipment availability and quality during service hours (7x24, call-out support) against optimal cost. Securing working processes (including safety), equipment, spares, and consumables.
- Support in defining and agreeing on SLA’s with (internal) customers, and in defining and negotiating service contracts with suppliers. Reports on actual performance.
- Hands-on trouble-shoot support and repair (corrective maintenance) on processing and metrology equipment, including wafer tracks, Yieldstar, SEM’s, and different types of wafer measurement equipment
- Attunes and plans maintenance (and maintenance roadmap) with suppliers and (internal) customers
- Organizes optimal recovery and fast solution when a tool is down, by direct hands-on repair and/or containment
- Managing the escalation (including informing stakeholders and guidance of additional support engineers)
- Having prepared optimal balanced spare parts stock
- Having support lines available (supplier and/or manufacturing / development engineering)
- Post mortem analysis, initiates structural solutions to prevent the problems
- Observes day to day execution and performance of the processing and metrology equipment, and initiates improvements, where required with support of supporting departments and suppliers
- Work closely together with the different departments to ensure a smooth introduction of processes, way of working around wafers and reticles by setting design requirements on manufacturability and serviceability and participating in early design reviews.
- Create & maintain work instructions according to standards applicable. Create and give knowledge transfers.
- Trouble shoot wafer processing, -metrology & reticle issues (1st Line support). Participate in call out scheme.
- Create and maintain capacity forecasts. Signal financial consequences of resources (tools, facilities and manpower) due to the introduction of new products or way of workings.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives such as cycle time reduction, defect reduction, cost reductions (wafer consumption) continuous improvement all within the scope and related to wafer and reticle processing.
We are looking for an Equipment Support Engineer who wants to do this for around 5+ years.
- MBO 3 or 4 technical background (for example mechatronics) with affinity for (equipment) service
- Relevant working experience w.r.t. applications service and/or manufacturing processes in a high tech, low volume environment.
- Experience in the field of technical production engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage.
- Experience in the field of wafer processing & measurement.
- Broad technical knowledge, strong analytical mind.
- Get-on and do it mentality, very active, plenty of initiative.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
- Team worker and service oriented.
- Is able to be self-supporting
- Can understand and speak Dutch
The sector Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production of Lithography systems, new and Refurbished. Within TF SHS Service Lab Engineering, the department introduces new products and corresponding processes from development into (Volume) and continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support in connection with the organization.