4 days ago - req26681
Project Leader EUV Optical Image Sensors
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you take the lead in driving a new development of a complex sub-system project to a successful delivery? Do you have the technical background to lead a multidisciplinary team? Do you see the big picture without missing important details? Then we want to get in touch with you.
You will be responsible for the delivery of new EUV image sensors (TIS/ILIAS/PARIS) functionality from feasibility up to customer roll-out, and the maintenance of the sensors already in place in current installed based systems. Your task is to get requirements clear and to define the scope of the project, arrange resources based on a solid project plan and guard progress in time. You are responsible for delivering the defined functionality at the right performance level and secure a smooth transition to volume manufacturing and customer support via documentation and knowledge transfers. You will actively identify and manage risks in your project via FMEAs and issue and risk registers and report on progress to (sr.) management.
- Establish a cross-sector project team and secure cross sector deliverables.
- Create and maintain project plans and proactively drive project realization.
- Get interdependencies clear with sub- & neighboring projects. Pro-actively manage them. Keep intensive contact with other projects.
- Manage the delivery of designs in your team that meet the requirements of the ASML development program.
- Review technical solutions proposed, manage time, quality and budget as well as the risks in your project.
- Work with team-leaders who take operational responsibility within the project under your supervision.
- Provide regular updates on the status of your project to key stakeholders and management.
- Pat of your teams will operate in an AGILE Release Train, using scrum/SAFe methodology
Master’s or PhD degree in Physics or Applied Mathematics or similar field.
- 5 years experience in project management of complex technical development projects with a strong functional, hardware and software components
- 5 years experience in developing, integrating, testing and realization of complex multidisciplinary products for volume manufacturing, preferably in high tech sector.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to achieve alignment between multiple projects, of which some are located abroad.
- Ability to sense and challenge actual progress in other projects.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Ability to think and act on a strategic level.
- Independently scope, plan, manage, execute and control an engineering project, drive this project to success and deliver tangible results
- Drive to improve reliability, availability, manufacturability & serviceability for new and existing ASML products and the capability to implement design improvements.
- Experience with AGILE/SAFe Wow.
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio. Within the D&E sector, the Sensors department is responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of the major measurement sensors and its application in all ASML products. The Image Sensors EUV groups deliver all functionality related to the optical sensors used during the exposure of a wafer in the ASML EUV machines, and have a major contribution to the overlay, focus, throughput and imaging machine performance.
What can you expect from ASML? 1. An opportunity to work in a high tech company where you work on the edge of what is technologically possible. 2. An open work environment with diverse and talented people. 3. A place with lots of career opportunities and international potential. 4. A company where creativity and initiative is rewarded. 5. Excellent working conditions.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Please know that, because of the current summer holiday, there will be a delay in screening & sharing feedback regarding your application.