30 days ago - req26677
Senior Assignment Coordinator
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you an expert in International Mobility and would you like to be part of progress?
We are looking for an experienced Assignment Coordinator to support our Assignees and their families during their Assignment.
As a Senior Assignment Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for the assignee, HR line managers, business managers and internal and external vendors.
- Inform the assignee on the applicable policy (LTA/ ICA) and brief him/her on all relevant items (e.g. housing, tax, immigration, removal, social security, allowances, schooling) for the assignment. Ensure that the assignees understand the policy and the processes before and during the assignment.
- Initiate vendors in the area of immigration, tax, destination services, moving companies etc. and ensure that the processes run smoothly. Check with vendors on agreed deadlines and propose and implement process improvements.
- Ensure that assignee receives all relevant documentation like salary data sheets, briefing notes etc. Create salary data sheets and payroll instructions.
- Report on status and progress.
- Answer questions from assignees, HR and vendors before, during and after the assignment and follow up on them with the various specialists.
- Being the content experts for assignments in one of the areas of immigration, tax or social security.
- Lead and participate in (improvement) projects within and outside IMO.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in the area of International Mobility, preferably experience with assignment case management
- Profound experience with immigration, tax or social security
- Excellent communicator, convincing and strong personality
- Be able to work in a team and speak up
- Can do mentality
- Analytical skills to be able to act on a tactical level in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Professional attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong organizational sensitivity
- Willingness to travel when required
- Fluent in English
Context of the position
The sector Human Resources & Organization is responsible for the policy development and implementation of all activities concerning the HR&O domains: Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control.
The sector employs about 450 employees, with a larger team in Europe and a strong presence in the US and Asia. The operational activities are organized on a matrix basis, both by region and by business area (Sector).
The International Mobility Office is part of HR Compensation & Benefits. On a global scope we have 25 employees. For ASML assignees we have presence in several countries and in total we are supporting the assignees with an international team of 9 employees. The position reports to the Manager of the International Mobility Office in Taiwan.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this role.