30+ days ago - req26660
Value Stream Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you challenged by cross-sector collaboration and making sure the right decisions will be taken for realizing long term ambitions in an environment that is highly demanding and changing? We are looking for you!
Key responsibility for the Value Stream Manager is to set up an effective Value Stream structure to drive key decision processes and breakthrough initiatives, and to orchestrate change initiatives within the different sectors in the Value Stream Make & Install while being a linking pin to the Value Stream Lead as well as the Business Line DUV.
The Value Stream Manager is positioned within the TWINSCAN Factory Operational Excellence Business Improvement team. A team consisting of Central Business Engineers & Value Stream Managers.
The role as Value Stream Manager offers the opportunity of combining structural tasks with project management. The Value Stream Manager supports the Value Stream Lead and Business Line in achieving the DUV priorities and objectives by effective stakeholder management towards the sectors and Program Leads, setting up/initiating/leading processes for key decision making, setting up and leading the structure for breakthrough portfolio management, and/or leading one of the projects from the project portfolio. Daily tasks will consist of a combination of the following activities in close collaboration with the other Value Stream Managers:
- Drive Value Stream priorities as well as TWINSCAN Factory priorities based on set by Business Line, Manufacturing and Operations management:
- Yearly review (Hoshin Kanri yearly strategy review)
- Monthly reporting on Business Priorities and Key Performance Indicator
- Monitor progress on breakthrough initiatives
- Support in making the next step in benefit management for TWINSCAN Factory and DUV Make & Install breakthrough portfolio
- Setup and execute governance structure (incl. all Value Stream meetings) in order to drive product costs
- Drive the breakthrough initiatives initiation by making sure the right structures are put in place with the right stakeholders in order to enable the project and program leads to be successful
- Manage total outcome of value stream (through strategy and financial budget related processes like Hoshin Kanri, Decision Gate Meeting, Target Annual Plan, Long Term Financial Plan, Demand & Supply):
- Collect all topics in scope
- Setup structure
- Execute structure
- Communication/ stakeholder management within TWINSCAN Factory and value stream:
- Stakeholder management (sector staff, project/program leads, business line staff, etc.)
- Communication via platforms
- Single point of contact for all Value Stream related activities
- Leading projects from the breakthrough portfolio, or participate in one or more breakthroughs:
- Support the Program Manager with initiation and facilitation of workshops
- Make the link towards the Value Stream priorities and objectives
- Manage the non-product related project pipeline (roadmap) as input for the yearly review (Hoshin Kanri yearly review)
- Value stream and sector best known method cross-learning (Value Stream EUV Make & Install)
- Representative of TWINSCAN Factory in Project Management competence center, and rollout/implementation of Best Known Methods and standards towards the project community in TWINSCAN Factory
Bachelor or Master degree in technical discipline, industrial/business engineering or business administration (MBA).
We are looking to hire a candidate that has approximately 3-7 years of experience in a project management or program management role. Preferable within operations.
-Ambitious, enthusiastic and with a pro-active, initiating attitude
-Enthusiasm for organizational structures and processes
-Experience with/affinity for financial related business processes
-Business savvy good understanding of business fundamentals, financials, and market drivers
-Strategic & conceptual thinker; able to design concepts, able to translate models and concepts into practical implementation (and vice versa)
-Strong consultancy skills: able to communicate and connect with different levels within the organization, can motivate and influence people
-Good facilitation skills
-Project and program management experience
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and articulate key presentations
-Good spoken and written English required
Context of the position
The Value Stream Make & Install for business line DUV has been setup to drive optimization of the production and installation processes within ASML globally in order to meet the DUV business priorities and create more value for our customers. The Value Stream DUV Make & Install consists of the different sectors within operations (Sourcing & Supply Chain, Wilton Factory, Linkou Factory, TWINSCAN Factory, CS), with the system build in Twinscan Factory making it the leading sector in this cross-sector team.
One of DUV’s Business Priorities is ‘Drive up integral quality to customers and reduce costs’. This business priority is translated into priorities and objectives for the Value Stream, which forms the basis for the Hoshin Kanri strategy process. The Value Stream Make & Install with main focus ‘Quality Up Cost Down’ is enabling DUV in meeting its Business Priority.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.