2 days ago - req26758
Manager of Product Change Leaders - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 15, 2021.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Direct, develop, and coach Product Change Leaders towards performance objectives in the change process, while driving quality, cycle time and efficiency towards product change implementation. Incorporate configuration management, change process, improvement initiation, and Change Specialist knowledge to support teams towards:
- Leading the process definition within the change control board.
- Facilitating the way people are organized and activated to contribute to the process via cross-sector representation during scoping, agreements, and execution.
- Driving the behaviors of people towards improved collaboration, visibility, and efficiency.
- Driving the maturity of the competency towards continuous improvement of the process and tooling.
Do you want to make a difference to the efficiency and profitability of ASML? Do you have to qualities to manage a team of Product Change Leaders whom drive the performance and execution of the product change process, directly impacting ASMLs customers, factories and suppliers? If so, this could be your next job!
The Configuration Management department at ASML is organized across Operations and Engineering. This position reports into the Configuration and Product Lifecycle Management (C&PLM) department. We are looking for people that can extend the management team to help with the growing configuration management for the next steps in development of configuration management at ASML.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As Manager Product Change Leaders you will lead a team of 7+ full time employees.
You are responsible for the efficient and effective execution of a change process in a dynamic product environment. Hereby you need to develop and coach your team to drive changes on scope, quality and timing.
Ensure department process and way-of-working cohesion, alignment and collaboration with other managers within Configuration Management is required. Good stakeholder relationships and network-building is essential due to the cross-sector collaboration, including global counterparts at other ASML offices.
Direct, develop, and coach the Product Change Leaders to meet their change management, leadership, interpersonal collaboration, creative decision making, and problem solving objectives.
Your main responsibilities are:
- To align with managers in Configuration Management on change process and Way-of-Working.
- To track KPIs within teams and drive/coach CS2 related continuous improvement initiatives.
- To support business lines and sectors via performance management initiatives triggered by KPI reports.
- To contribute to “ASML Super Key User team” for high-level view of all tooling and process initiatives to keep teams aligned and/or informed.
- To lead or coach coaching problem solving sessions to develop team towards continuous improvement of cycle time, predictable planning, rework and quality (hard skills and soft skills).
- To contribute to the global Configuration Management Competence b support or embedding improvements into the CM roadmap.
Bachelors Degree required.Master’s degree preferred.Or equivalent interpersonal Configuration Management work experience.
- 5+ years interpersonal configuration management work experience.
- Line management skills.
- Problem solving techniques.
- Continuous improvement focused.
- People development experience.
- Natural leader, outgoing, and easy to be approached.
- Structured and organized.
- Ability to manage conflict and sets priorities effectively, with awareness of ASML sub cultures.
- Ability to drive people development.
- Ability to teach configuration change management to colleagues with different skill levels.
- Ability to teach hard and soft skills aspects of interpersonal configuration management.
- Ability to demonstrate effective and constructive cooperation with stakeholders.
- Ability to explain topics to stakeholders of different backgrounds and skills.
- Strong communicator while sensitive to stakeholder interest and triggers.
- Driven by analytical data to support continuous improvement (people, process, and tooling).
- Takes responsibility for decisions made.
Preferred: Interpersonal configuration management knowledge in Change Specialist 2 role (or equivalent).
- Project coordination skills.
- Configuration Management Specialist skills.
- Experience in operations and/or development; ability to support product changes.
- Implementation planning (envisioning D&E and operations execution impact).
- Preferred: Configuration Management Certification (CMII modules 1 thru 4).
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability