26 days ago - req26786
Troubleshoot Engineer NPI
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Are you a team player who likes to have a leading role in the introduction of new products and solve challenging technical issues in a dynamic manufacturing environment? Do you have the technical affinity and communicative skills to offer your expertise in complex operations whilst working closely together with the design department? Then we would love to discuss this opportunity with you!
Secure the introduction of new products into volume production by defining requirements, review design proposals and drive technical solutions for problems encountered during the proto/pilot phase of the product. Additionally driving for a steep learning curve and self-reliance for manufacturing shopfloor.
NPI Troubleshoot supports EUV manufacturing in their output ambitions and smooth introduction of new products in manufacturing. The job has a primary focus on the product technical aspects of the EUV Wafer Scanner systems
In the definition phase of a new product, our main focus is on risk identification and mitigation, throughout the Product Generation Process
In addition to this NPI Troubleshoot engineer provides technical support during manufacturing and qualification of the latest generation EUV wafer scanner systems. As the second line support organization within the EUV factory our, main task is to solve complex issues as a technical expert, in order to secure a well calibrated and qualified system that performs to the desired standards.
The experience gained duringescalations, combined withperformance monitoring of the first proto and pilot systems is used to deliver input for new designs, by setting requirements and defining improvement proposals.
A continuous cycle of learning, improving and sharing insights to support the technical roadmap of ASML.
Field of expertise: EXE and NXE Scanner – Imaging and aberration control competence.
The heart of the EUV wafer scanner is a sophisticated Projection system, with high precision optics and complex lens manipulators. The use of innovative wave front measurement techniques in combination with advanced lens control metrology, the aberration levels are tuned in the sub nanometer region. The projection model, in combination with lens manipulators, continuously optimizes the optical system, to secure the imaging and overlay capability of our system, during wafer processing.
Challenging competence which rely on a solid knowledge level of optics.
- Facilitate New Product Introduction;
- Contribute to New Product Definition (requirement setting & design review);
- Responsibility for product performance on first pilot systems;
- Use ‘lessons learned’ from mature products to improve current and future products.
- Resolve disturbances during manufacturing and install;
- Take ownership of escalated issues;
- Solve complex and cross-modular technical issues through team effort;
- Provide qualitative action plans which drive for solutions while minimizing down-time;
- Prevent issues from re-occurring;
Bsc / MSc technical degree (Electronics, Mechanics, Physics or Mechatronics).
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes;
- Experience in analyzing complex problems (from problem definition to solution).
- Strong analytical mind;
- Pragmatic and pro-active attitude; likes to take the lead;
- Ability to communicate at various organizational levels;
- Team player;
- Broad technical interest and eager to learn;
- High sense of responsibility and commitment;
- Good organizational skills;
- Adequate English communication skills in speaking and writing;
- Willingness to travel on occasional basis to support at customer site.
Context of the position
Troubleshoot is part of the EUV Factory Engineering organization, both NXE as EXE. The sector EUV Factory is responsible for the production of EUV wafer scanners. In the EUV Factory the wafer scanners are assembled, tested and qualified as well as installed at customer sites.
The Engineering department within this sector supports the introduction of new products and corresponding processes into the EUV Factory, from development into volume production This also includes the install of EUV systems at the customer site.
Please submit your CV and cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations
(15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology
prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately
eligible to access controlled technology.