30+ days ago - req26818
Process Architect (ARIS expert)
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
For the Development and Engineering (D&E) organization, the development processes will be re-designed towards an End to End (E2E) process framework. Furthermore, the D&E process competence will be set up to drive improving and maintaining the processes.
In other words: Can you apply your experience to the Development & Engineering (D&E) processes to an E2E structure? Do you enjoy the challenge of teaming up with the stakeholders in the process and make the D&E processes more effective? Do you have good ARIS skills and functionality knowledge, and the ability to be the connecting factor between our process competence and process owners and users?
If so, then we can offer you an attractive position as D&E Process Architect. A great opportunity for your professional and personal growth!
As D&E Process Architect, you will take responsibility of structuring and modeling the D&E processes into the E2E concept. The concept will be compliant with the Business Process Modeling (BPM) guidelines of ASML the D&E Development process framework will be used as baseline to guide the engineering community in their day-to-day work.
A second area of responsibility is to contribute to the creation of D&E process competence. This process competence team will become the center of process excellence in D&E.
As a Process Architect you execute the Competence vision and strategy. You contribute in having the process competence available and mature for D&Es’ development process. Together with stakeholders of the process in the D&E clusters you secure that the processes fit into the D&E E2E process flow. You work to ensure that lessons learned are considered.
Activities drill down to:
- Structuring the D&E Process framework, according the BPM guidelines of ASML.
- Modeling and support in modelling the D&E process in the D&E process framework.
- Provide ARIS modeling support to the Process Analysts.
- Support in assessing and releasing processes with the process owner or delegate.
- Identify gaps in processes and provide improvements to the process owner.
- Drive for peer-to-peer process reviews.
- Maintain the D&E process competence network.
- Maintain the D&E Process convention rule set.
- Coordinating the D&E Process improvements, provide process release notes.
- BSc or MSc in Business Administration or any other technical domain.
- (Master) Black Belt – certification is a plus
- 10+ years of work experience in complex technically driven and international organization(s)
- Experience in High Capital, Low Volume markets is a plus.
- Proven track record in initiating and facilitating changes in processes a quality organization and Influencing senior stakeholders without direct authority
- Proven process modeling skills in ARIS
- Proven control of all ARIS functionalities
- Experience with project management methodologies and Scrum/Agile way of working
- Excellent change management skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and team building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, being able to convince across disciplines and management layers.
- Excellent analytical skills, both “helicopter view” and eye for detail
Context of the position
D&E is the largest sector in the ASML organization with approximately 10,000 employees. Excellence in hardware and software engineering is a powerful combination in D&E, enabling ASML to create some of the world’s most complex machines. You will report directly to the D&E Group Leader ‘D&E PGP Processes’ as part of the Processes & Learning Department which is a department of the Quality and Continuous Improvement Cluster. The primary internal interfaces are the process owners or -delegates, other stakeholders in the D&E Clusters like Quality Managers, process improvement teams, as well as members of the ‘D&E PGP Processes’ team.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.