30+ days ago - req26826
Teamleader System Integration & Pack
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Mechatronics, Other technical job categories
Do you like hands-on work and finding ways to improve? Do you aspire to work in a high-tech industrial environment as a team to enable the future of tomorrow? Would you like to play a role in ASML’s complex production process? If so, we might be looking for you!
The sector Operations & Order Fulfilment TwinScan Factory Factory (TF FAB) System Integration & Pack (SI&P) is responsible for assembling and disassembling all complete DUV (Deep Ultraviolet) systems.
In the role as a Teamleader, the task is to lead and inspire a (natural) team consisting of different competencies assuring cooperation within and between FAB Execution and other ASML/TF/FAB relevant departments. Manage the Production Process, in order to realize the planned production targets and objectives in terms of e.g. Customer Satisfaction, Delivery, Quality and Efficiency/Costs. Leading organizational change by supporting the implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap. An integral part of this task is the initiation/roll out of structural improvement projects.
- People management, including selection, development, goal setting and performance management. Ensure overall high level of engagement
- Enable self-supporting natural teams (consisting of hierarchical and non-hierarchical engineers)
- Role model with regard to the lean leadership principles
- Ensure team members are trained and follow the standard ASML business processes, quality standards, safety standards and processes according to the ASML policies
- Keep day to day and long term resource planning in line with demand, following market dynamics and RFF
- Where and when needed backup of manager or peer TL
- Execution progress and output including service orders
- Continuous Team and People development. Support and motivate the natural team consisting of direct reports and operational/functional reports
- Facilitate and stimulate an environment for continuous improvement aiming at raising quality, cost reduction (decrease CT, LH, asset reduction) and increasing customer satisfaction
- Secure daily work center execution ensuring all resources required are present, priority setting and by driving problem solving
- Ensure Operational Excellence manufacturing by efficiently making use of resources and focusing on customer needs
- Leading the change by executing the implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap
- Respond to any problem, raised by natural team members or customers (internal and external)
- Support New Product Introductions (NPI’s) and process stabilization
- Set norms, standards and drive process adherence
- Main drivers: Safety, Quality, Delivery performance, Customer satisfaction, Cost effectiveness, Inventory and People engagement
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and interfaces effectively (interdepartmental and cross-sector)
- Stimulate effective and efficient collaboration with other FAB departments and internally TF between LAB FAB and Shared Services.
- Supports peers
- You have at least 2 years experience in a technical or manufacturing environment
- Preferably ASML experience and network
- Understanding of the ASML business needs
- Manufacturing operations management experience
- Basic financial understanding
- Thorough understanding of ASML DUV production processes
- General knowledge of ASML DUV systems
- Lean manufacturing/ Operational excellence experience preferred
- Languages: Dutch/ English (must)
- Demonstrates leadership skills through being a role model (‘Walk the Talk’)
- Ability to inspire, empower and motivate people
- Coaching/ teaching skills and attitude (‘Servant Leadership’)
- Can build and develop high performance teams
- Is able to reflect on own leadership style and develop him/herself, has the willingness to listen, learn and change
- Is visibly present on the shop floor on daily basis
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, written and verbal
- Receives and gives feedback regularly
- Should be result oriented and focused on people
- Is empathic and easily connects with multiple levels
- Can perform under pressure
- Is a team player
Context of the position
- Part of the FAB Execution organization, supporting the TF Lean Transformation
- Reports to the department Manager within FAB execution
- Hierarchically leading/coachinga team of operators
- Operationally leading a cross departmental (Tier 1) execution team with various competencies. Has operational control over an extended, so called Natural, Team consisting of members such as TS, CRL, PP, PI etc.
- Provide KPI info and define actions at Tier 2 to influence departmental performance focusing at safety, quality and customer satisfaction
- Escalate issues to provide successful execution of production plan
- Dynamics; supply that is matching demand with agreed quality in a changing environment
System Integration & Pack (SI&P) is responsible for assembling, powering on and disassembling ASML’s DUV lithography systems.
It consists of 130+ Technicians (led by multiple Teamleads) and is one part of the bigger Execution department which comprises the entire production and installation of these systems. Situated in the Twinscan Factory (TF) organization, it is also part of ASML’s substantial Operations & Order Fulfilment branch.
Candidate will work in 2-shifts schedule in cleanroom.
2-shifts + weekend;
- Week days 06:30-15:30 + 15:00-00:00 hours;
- Weekends once a month from 07:00-16:00 hours.