30+ days ago - req26931
CS - DUV Upgrade Install and Relocation (UIR) Coordinator - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this group is CS UIR department. The UIR organization prepares and executes complex upgrades, installation, relocation and activities on ASML systems.
Manage and keep track on complex field upgrades, installation, relocation and activities, enabling the field teams to unlock the potential of ASML products for our customers.
- As an ASML UIR Coordinator you will be an ASML ambassador at customer sites across the globe.
- Work with the local and Veldhoven organizations to plan and make all necessary preparations for the on-time execution of the upgrade, installation and relocation.
- Ensure timely availability of the right procedures and recoveries to bring the machine on the best performance level.
- Onsite coordination of the upgrade and relocation including: manpower scheduling, parts, upgrade, relocation sequence preparation and tooling.
- Deal with fast changing circumstances and change plans accordingly on the spot.
- Assist other UIR coordinators by facilitating their issues while in home base.
- Identify, document and drive improvements in order to reduce upgrade, relocation cycle time.
- Daily reporting of upgrade, relocation progress and issues.
- Transferring knowledge concerning the newly upgraded, relocation system to the local engineers to sustain the system by themselves.
- Create evaluation report.
- This position will require international travel (up to 50%) to the field offices worldwide.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Computer Science.
- Experience in a customer support department for high tech products. Photo-lithography, Electro-Mechanical or Ultra Clean Vacuum.
- Engineers with 2-3 years ASML DUV or NXT `hands-on’ experience is preferred.
- Open for cultural differences.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
- Highly stress-resistant.
- Take the lead during escalations and drive for solutions.
- Self-sustaining and ability to prioritize activities and coordinate a broad range of specialists, ensuring action plans are carried out.
- Analytical ability.
- Good documentation skills.
- Multitasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
- Good customer skills.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
- Flexibility to travel to other countries including Taiwan, Korea, USA and Israel, with short notice (up to 50%) if needed, with uninterrupted periods up to 6 weeks in a row.
- Candidates are expected to support the CS UIR for at least 2-3 years upon completion of training.
- This position may require “on call” duty depending on location or assignment (so no 8:00-17:00 mentality)