15 days ago - req26967
Finance Manager FP&A Sales
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories
ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The mission of Finance Value Driving Teams (VDT) is to proactively support, challenge and help drive the business. The VDT CLS Sales position reports directly to the Director Business Line Cymer and is responsible for the financial aspects related to revenue forecasting and customer profitability analysis. Candidates must be able to work from our San Diego office.
- Partner with the Business Management Organization to develop, review and improve commercial proposals, pricing strategies (deal desk) and customer agreements to achieve the account team’s and corporate financial goals.
- Partner with accounting team to ensure proper revenue recognition including the deferred revenue forecasts related to customer volume purchase agreements
- Update underlying database and publish the customer P&L dashboard utilizing Spotfire dashboards
- Responsible for both short (MOR) and long term forecasting (LTFP) for Installed Base Product revenue including management of VPA discount budget.
- Continuously improve the revenue forecasting process utilizing the Hyperion database
- Support month end close and latest estimate processes (including identifying risks and opportunities) for Install Base Product revenue and select cost of goods sold accounts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Job description subject to change at any time
- B.S. degree in finance, accounting, business or economics.Graduate degree a plus (MBA, finance or business degree)
- 5-10 years relevant work, related experience
- Experience in preparing for and executing contract reviews helpful
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism
- Excellent financial and business management skills
- Experience working as a Finance / Operational business partner – contract review, supporting account team, forecasting analysis, etc.
- Semiconductor industry or high tech experience is preferred
- Experience handling multiple priorities, and juggling several proposals simultaneously
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite programs with and emphasis on strong Excel modeling
- Working knowledge of Hyperion, SQL and Oracle a plus
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding, fast paced environment with changing workloads
- Results driven focus that emphasizes ownership and accountability
- Capability to identify bottlenecks and drive improvements
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customers
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Limited travel may be required
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Potential candidates will meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role.All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a background check band any other tests that may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.