28 days ago - req26950
Lead Engineer Tooling Development
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Other technical job categories
Do you take the lead in tooling development and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to translate performance specifications into design specification? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Take ownership of one or more developments or issues. Leading a design and/or small team of Mechanical experts in project setting. Is responsible for the design of precision mechanical tools, which are reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
- Take lead in running tool developments or issues.
- Create and execute plan. Clear communication of status and results.
- Translate performance specifications into tested and released Hardware.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEM partners/co-developers.
- Seeks customers satisfaction and optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
- Development of Precision Engineering Tooling competences.
Technical High school or University graduate in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in leading a design team in a complex technical environment.
-Knowledge of precision engineering, ergonomics, dynamics, mechatronics , thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions.
- Preferably: Siemens NX & Teamcenter (or similar software).
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multicultural setting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate and convince a team of professionals.
Context of the position
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechatronics, Mechanics and Electronics specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment. Within the Mechanics Department, Manufacturing & Service Tooling is such a group.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.