30+ days ago - req26904
Opx BI Project Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands with Manufacturing and Development sites located in Asia, Europe and the United States.
Based on these insights, you will help facilitate, initiate and carry out improvement projects within the factory and/or value streams in close cooperation with (senior) stakeholders.
Key responsibility for the project lead is to set up an effective project structure to drive key decision processes and breakthrough initiatives, and to orchestrate change initiatives within the different sectors in the Value Stream Make & Install or within the Twinscan Factory while being a linking pin to the Business Improvement team.
1. Coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope
2. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project
3. Report out on project status to (senior) management
In this role, you will be able to further develop your project management skills, business perspective, influencing skills, presenting techniques and drive change capabilities.
The role as project lead offers the opportunity of further developing your project management skills. The Project lead supports the Twinscan Factory and DUV value stream Make & Install in achieving the business priorities and objectives by leading projects to a success. Daily tasks will consist of a combination of the following:
-Drives sustainable continuous process improvements/breakthrough project(s) to achieve high impact results on critical business performance targets such as cycle time, quality, and cost;
-Bring in continuous improvement knowledge (Lean, Six Sigma) to help build the TWINSCAN/DUV value stream Continuous Improvement practice;
-Link management goals to knowledge, experience and by running improvement teams/projects.
-Drive the breakthrough initiatives initiation by making sure the right structures are put in place with the right stakeholders in order to enable the project to be implemented successful
-Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
-Develop and follow-up on your detailed project plan and execute according to plan
-Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
-Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
-Ensure a smooth handover from change to the process owner
-Working on smaller improvements and provide support to your team
-Participate in the Business Improvement team
Bachelor or Master degree in technical discipline, industrial/business engineering or business administration (MBA).
We are looking to hire a candidate that has approximately 3-7 years of experience in a project management or program management role. Preferable within operations.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and with a pro-active, initiating attitude
- Experience with project management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and articulate key presentations
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
Context of the position
The Business Improvement team is positioned in the Twinscan Factory Operational Excellence Department. The team consists of Business Engineers, Value Stream Managers and Project Leads. The Project Lead role is a new expertise within the team. The team’s role is to drive transparency and improvement on performance, cost, capabilities and delivery. The team’s objective is to support the Twinscan Factory management in realizing the factory targets by unlocking critical information, delivering insights and reports and preparing decision making. As project lead in the team you will be responsible for executing breakthrough projects which enables the Twinscan Factory to reach their goals.
One of DUV Business Priorities is ‘Drive up integral quality to customers and reduce costs’. This business priority is translated into priorities and objectives for the Factory and Value Stream DUV Make & Install, which forms the basis for the Hoshin Kanri strategy process. The project lead will lead one or more breakthrough projects resulting from the Hoshin Kanri process. Currently, the main focus is enabling the Value stream DUV Make & Install & Twinscan Factory to keep up with the output targets. That is where you will make the difference.
Are you challenged by cross-sector collaboration and making sure strategical projects will be realized in an environment that is highly demanding and changing? We are looking for you!
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.