30+ days ago - req26901
Wet Etch Process Engineer - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
JoinASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December15, 2021.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Provide engineering support to wet etch manufacturing operators and technicians.
- Optimize existing wet etch processes with the objective of continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with the development, engineering and production departments to develop or revise wet etch applications.
- Devise and implement robust process controls and monitor with statistical process control (SPC) application.
- Troubleshoot nonconforming production parts, determining root cause and implement mitigative actions.
- Write clear and concise work instructions for all process optimizations made or processes developed that are to be transitioned to production.
- Seek and align with equipment vendors to improve wet etch processes.
- Make data driven decisions by acquiring, analyzing and presenting data in an intelligible manner.
- Work with and handle various wet etching precursors.
- Work with equipment engineers and maintenance engineers to troubleshoot unscheduled equipment downs.
- Work with the maintenance department to establish preventative maintenance activities and schedules for processing equipment.
- Qualify new wet etch processes and new wet etch equipment to be used in production.
BS in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or equivalent experience.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working within the microscale and understanding the inherent sensitivities.
- Experience working with organic and inorganic solutions.
- Familiarity working with programming languages (MATLAB, C++, Ladder Diagram, Python, SQL, etc.).
- Familiarity reading P&ID drawings.
- Working knowledge with SAP is a plus.
- Experience in Microsoft programs, such as Excel, Work, Power Point.
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Data driven.
- Knowledge of process improvements, statistics, and data analysis.
- Methodical and analytical.
- Knowledge of process time and motion studies.
- Curious and creative.
- Focus on quality of output.
- Demonstrates an excellent ability to communicate both written and verbally.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability