10 days ago - req27091
Business Engineer EUV Installs & re-locations - Customer Support
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you a team player that likes to play a leading role in building and improving operational processes in a challenging, high-tech environment? Do you have a keen eye for detail as well as a helicopter view but are you not afraid to make deep dives into
detail and get your hands "dirty"? Are you an independent worker with a natural curiosity on how processes can be optimized ? Are you able to combine these skills and ultimately help management teams optimize the performance of our worldwide operations ? We might be looking for you!
As Business Engineer you are the main responsible person to support the calculation of the required resources headcount budget and related capabilities of the organization for the agreed portfolio at customer sites. In addition you drive the department's performance measurement and review cycle and process. The Business Engineer will drive this process by overall blueprint review and enabling product owners to review and update product blueprints. In addition, the business engineer gathers and analyzes the data and actual performances of the department. Develop and maintain analysis tools to support efficient transformation of data into information.
1. Manage the process of capacity resource forecasting:
- Calculate demand based on forecast and blueprints (horizon of 6-8 quarters);
- Co-Ownership with EF counterpart for maintenance of EUV I&R blueprints;
- Sounding board for several stakeholders worldwide for effective allocation of
- Support in predicting number of resources needed based on existing and future
- Cyclic reporting on capability and actuals vs. forecast.
2. Support CS business planning on the Target Annual Planning (TAP), preparations for
Decision Gate Meeting (DGM) and Long Term Planning processes and deliver input from
CS EUV I&R side (resources required, justification, CS proposals).
3. Drive the monthly department performance review cycle:
- Help translate department targets in KPI’s and dashboard;
- Maintain the department KPI dashboard and timing of the monthly reviews;
- Help Group Leaders /management/ local organizations measure towards their preset global KPIs.
4. Collect, filter, organize (database knowledge) & analyze structured and unstructured
data, transform it to information:
- Analyze processes and measure the results;
- Identify possible improvements;
- Identify areas of improvement on request and on own initiative;
- Identify targets for the department to improve the quality and costs of the operation;
- Drive blueprint improvement from business perspective (focus on staffing and cycle
- Develop and maintain supporting tools/processes to increase the efficiency of data
gathering and analysis;
- Support the Industrialization PLs and Cost manager with data analysis within
improvement projects and/or operational performance.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience within an operationally oriented organization. (E.g.
with process modeling , process optimization, analytics, business case calculations in a
- Proficient with IT applications in the area of analytics and reporting (SAP, Spotfire,
Excel & PowerPoint);
- Experience with change management within production-organizations is preffered;
- Experience with building reports and analysis in Spotfire is preffered;
- Experience in Project Management is preffered;
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing is preffered.
- Strong analytic capability: able to create transparency, set up structures, think in
processes and trends, work accurately;
- Strong consulting skills: self-assured and able to influence people on different levels
of the factory;
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and with a pro-active attitude;
- Drive to take ownership and continuously improve;
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo;
- Production process analytical skills: able to understand and map production processes
and identify bottlenecks;
- Helicopter view: able to convert complex matter to clear insights that support
- Be a service oriented business partner: independent, reliable and objective;
- Strong communicator in English and preferably Dutch, with strong presentation skills.
Context of the position
The Business Engineer role is positioned within the CS EUV I&R support group. The
Business Engineers support the CS EUV I&R staff on several topics by delivering insights &
advice in order to realize targets.