14 days ago - req27041
Organizational, Talent and Leadership Development Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Other job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
ASML can only grow as fast as its people grow. People & Organizational Development creates the infrastructure for learning and development, talent and performance management, team and organization development, change management, organization design, and the leadership and competency framework.This role helps the P&O team and partners with our HR Line Business Partners to coordinate solutions to help to solve business problems by improving organization effectiveness. Join us to enable the organization to optimally utilize these tools for business success.
The People & Organizational Development (P&OD) team needs a team member who work with P&OD and HR team members to implement and support all phases of the integrated talent management process. This includes talent management, training and learning initiatives, performance management, development action plans and engagement survey programs. We need a detail-oriented and accountable individual take co-ownership of training implementation, talent management initiatives and implementation of team interventions while providing outstanding service.
This individual contributor role will interface and align with US HR team members, and be a team-oriented, flexible, engaging, organized problem-solver. In this role you will:
- Plan, implement, evaluate and occasionally facilitate non-technical and career development programs aligned with organizational goals in cooperation with team members.
- Consult with HR and employee on appropriate programs.
- Partner with P&OD team on performance consulting with US HR team by identifying and recommending appropriate ASML Global/US solutions to enhance individual, team and organizational performance.
- Assist PD in implementing overall engagement, team development and talent management strategy, in partnership with HR line. Including communication and readiness plans that increase organizational, unit and employees' effectiveness.
- Take full ownership of programs assigned
- Establish effective relationships with US HR partners and select business team members while gaining and maintaining credibility and trust
- Support change management plans, supporting HR business partners with utilizing key tools
- Identify trends or issues through daily interaction with departments, bringing ideas back to the HR team to effectively develop strategies to address problem areas
- Support other HR Department initiatives leveraging natural tendency towards teamwork
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human resources or related field required. Degree or certifications in HR, Learningor Organizational Development-related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5years’ experience working in HR Development including experience with training administration, talent management and project management.Demonstrated attention to detail critical.Preferred experiencein other areas such as change managementand/or organizational effectiveness and design.
- Experience working in a large matrix organization
- Demonstrated experience with facilitation, stakeholder management, and building relationships.
- Ability to translate program designs into executable plans resulting in operational implementation
- Strong presentation and writing skills with the ability to use technology to disseminate information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, MS Teams. LMS and HRIS software knowledge highly desirable
- Ability to travel domestically and international up to 25% of the time
- Ability to have virtual meetings outside of business hours with global counterparts on a regular basis
- Willingness and interest in working in other areas of HR in the future highly desired
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability