17 days ago - req27191
D&E - DUV Reticle Handler Electrical Design Engineer - Linkou
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Within ASML, the WT DE Satellite team represents the development projects and responsible for Wilton DE product ownership in Asia and handling the design change, escalation and issue resolution in field and factory.
Job Mission In the WT DE Satellite team, we are mainly responsible for mechanical, electrical. software and mechatronics issue and provide the decent solution to external and internal customers.
As an Electrical Design Engineer, your mission is defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronic concepts and products for both existing and new ASML products, in this case it’s DUV Reticle Handler.
Also to support the DUV RH electrical issue from factory and field.
The Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for the specification, design, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure and electrical (sub) modules.
Desire to specify & design all aspects of electrical infrastructure including:
•Design, document and maintain analog and/or digital board designs, electrical modules and infrastructure.
•Act as the Electronic Development representative, interacting intensively in a multidisciplinary design team.
•Specify and design interface electronics, including analog, digital and programmable logic based circuit design.
•Deliver the functional specification (EPS), test specification (TPS), design specification (EDS) and qualification document (TAR), TPD and D-BoM of the electrical infrastructure and electrical (sub) modules.
•Interact with WLT DE colleagues from the Mechatronics and Mechanical department.
•Manage outsourcing of Electronics related modules.
•Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers.
•Support production and service as an expert (4th line support).
•Provide DE onsite support at customer site by request.
•Ability to test & troubleshoot electrical & electronic systems to component level.
•Ability to support the integration & testing of electrical & electronic systems at the module, sub-system & system level.
•Ability to write test procedures, specifications and reports.
Master Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• At least 3-5 year experience in electrical system integration.
• Basic knowledge of wiring diagrams and schematic diagrams.
• Basic knowledge of ECAD design tools, with some experience using Mentor Graphics DX Designer, ORCad, PCad or similar ECAD s/w.
• Basic knowledge of electrical drafting best practices.
• Basic knowledge of industry codes and standards such as the National Electric Code, NFPA 79 Machine Tool Standards, IPC standards.
Personal Skills • Highly motivated electrical engineer with strong ownership and leadership mentality.
• Candidate must have strong communicative skills in English with a commitment to achieving results on time.
• Willingness to take on responsibility, follow through and keep multiple simultaneous assignments on schedule.
• Desire to grow into position of task leadership & project planning.