30+ days ago - req27153
Junior Project Lead (Pre-install)
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
Do you have a quick understanding of customer impact, when it comes to factory preparation? You like close cooperation with both D&E, factory and field? You see a challenge in getting the projects to deliver the high quality that our customers need?
Then this position might be suitable for you!
- Make the pre-install master plan and align with all stakeholders
- Agree with projects (PL’s & architects) on their scope and deliverables
- Monitor quality and do quick checks on project deliverables
- Set the baseline for a release of the pre-install documentation (together with pre-install architect)
- Discuss impact design changes with the pre-install architect
- Integrate package, maintain data files
- Give support on questions from customer and own factory (“2nd line support”)
- Train and support projects on way of working
- Drive continuous improvement:
- Help with improvements on training material, templates and processes
- Analyze lessons learned, create improvement proposals
- Build (and share) fab & facility knowledge
Technical Bachelor in preferably mechanics, electronics or thermal & flow direction
- At least 2-5 years relevant working experience, preferably in the area of factory preparation or machine install/upgrade and have basic system knowledge
- At least 1 years working experience as MDO / junior project lead
- Preferably experience in Industrial Engineering and Management or Installation engineering of large system installs
- Clear communicator able to separate main from side issues
- Assertive & Critical: ‘seeing is believing mentality’. Not afraid to push or escalate
- Analytical, structured with high quality drive
- Helicopter view. Can assess overall project risk based on lot of uncertainties
- Can handle the uncertainties of a D&E environment
Context of the position
You will be part of the pre-install group which provides the requirements our customers need, in order to design, build and qualify their factory before we install the system.
You work In the pre-install project together with project lead, architect and main deliverable owner.
The pre-install process has a high priority and therefore has recently become a separate D&E group within ASML.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.