21 days ago - req27154
Style Sheet and Data Model Engineer
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
As ASML systems are extremely complex, our customers factories are extremely complex as well and cost billions of euro’s.In order to provide our customer’s the requirements they need to build their factories and utilities we are looking for an engineer that can define the style sheets to extract the information directly from the various databases.
Can you define and help create and maintain automated overviews to present the applicable data in an agreed format? Then this position might be something for you.
You will be part of the pre-install group which provides the requirements our customers need, in order to design, build and qualify their factory before we can install the system.
The pre install process has a high priority and therefore has recently become a separate D&E group within ASML. The style sheet and data model engineer will have a large impact in improvingand further developing this group.
- Align with users which style sheet they need
- Create and maintain style sheets linked to the pre-install data bases
- Develop and maintain the underlying data model
- Develop this new way of working further
- Be an ambassador
- Look for roll-out opportunities
- Participate in migration initiatives
- Drive process improvements e.g.
- Simplifications on the facilities and pre-install data model
- Connect additional data sources in line with the data model
Bachelor, Information technology with affinity in mechanical engineering, specifically in electrical, thermal and flow areas.
- At least 3 years working experience in high tech environment
- Abstract thinker, understanding concepts like data model and business process.
- Takes ownership and able to extend this concept to the max.
- Professional who can easily explain the process and include people in team work
- Quality driven, motivated to change and improve.
Context of the position
You will be part of the Pre-install engineering group. Pre-install are all activities needed to prepare customer factory/facility to install or upgrade an ASML machine. In this group we are responsible for the e.g. Way of Working/processes, tools, training for the pre-install documentation of ASML machines. We work together with other D&E competences and with other sectors. The processes are applicable for all business lines.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you're motivated to apply for this position - please include a recent and complete CV, cover letter, and if possible, your portfolio when applying. After applying - Recruitment makes a first assessment of your suitability for the job, if positive - your application will be put up for review to the manager(s), if positive - you will be invited for interviews where the goal for both sides is to figure out if there's a good foundation to work together. Our selection process includes an online talent exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The talent exploration enables both you and us to find out if there’s a match – not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.