30+ days ago - req27346
Project Leader (Metrology & Patterning Control / Install Base) - Customer Support
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering
Do you have excellent analytical skills and do you have a strong track record in Project Management? Can you drive self-starting projects and are you able to convince multiple stakeholders on the need of your project?If so, ASML is looking for people like you to join our Customer Support Worldwide Operations Team!
The sector Customer Support Apps Metrology & Patterning Control (MPC) Operations is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML Metrology systems at customer locations worldwide. As the MPC Install Base Sustaining Project Leader you are a key player to prepare the customer fabs to the next level of technology. You interface between CS local organizations and different sectors at ASML headquarters like Development & Engineering (D&E), Business Line (BL), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Manufacturing (MF). You follow ASML processes and way of working to support local/central requests, improve and drive efficiency of service.
In the role as the MPC IBL Sustaining project leader, you will:
- Monitor and steer field MPC platform Install Base performanceand drive to meet targets;
- Provide management report of the install base service summary;
- Support field towards operational excellence and share best known methods between regions;
- Initiate, drive and manage efficiency and effectivity via a (structural) improvement program through cross departments collaboration;
- Support in field escalations, align on one way of working with central and local teams and follow-up with learnings (learning organization);
- Set-up training programs to build-up and secure skills and knowledge in the field execution teams.
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, Applied Physics or comparable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience;
- Experience in project management or Business Engineering is highly valued.
For this role, we are looking for a candidate with the following characteristics:
- Problem solving skills with a structural approach;
- Excellent communicator on all levels, internal and external;
- Self-starter capabilities and flexibility to a changing environment;
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data or report information (analytical skills);
- Team player in a multi-cultural work environment;
- Persistent, optimistic and result oriented;
- Able to influence without power;
- Ability to critically analyze processes and situations to find opportunities for improvement;
- Helicopter view and stress resistant;
- Multitasker with the ability to work in different multi-cultural and difficult working environments.
Context of the position
MPC WW Operations is part of the Customer Support Application Organization. It consists of both Hardware and Software development for Metrology Tooling (YS) and the Computational platforms (VCP and LCP). You will report directly to the MPC Operations Manager.
The various stakeholders you will interact with, amongst others, are the Field Teams, Account Teams, Linkou Factory, Logistics, D&E, Marketing and Central planning.
Travel can be required for 10%-20% (short trips during the year) of the time).