You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CS - EUV Install Project Leader - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this group is EUV Install& UpgradesDept. The organization prepares and executes complex install or upgrades activities on ASML EUV systems. In this role you are responsible for managing and motivating a team of field engineers, coordinators and generalists.
As EUV install PLyou are responsible for managing whole EUV install needwithteam of field engineers, coordinators and generalists.
You will interface with EUVEF staff, Project Leaders in the field and Veldhoven. As a leader you will also have multi internal alignment with NPI, D&E and local CS field offices as well as external with customers while onsite.
• Responsible for progress communication & escalation
• Manages on site coordinators & competence supporter for their install deliverables
• Maintain the SO logbook
• Initiate and communicate process improvements. Follow up for implementation before next install
• Communication towards:
o EF install team about plan, travel & local arrangements
o Daily progress & Issue meeting (if needed escalate & ask for help)
o Daily progress call with VHV EF System owners
• Execution of Pre-install according to IRM
• Customer & local office communication with support of technical/on-site coordinator for detailed technical issues
• Customer facilities (spokesman of customer towards Install PL)
• Supports the VHV system owner & on-site coordinator with:
o Solving customer facility issues
o Releasing customer facilities (Gas & supplies)
o The 3rd parties include Pre-install, Mech Install, riggers
o The local logistics (ordering parts & tools)
o The local logistics (returning ( defective) tools)
o Responsible for timely tool and part arrival in cleanroom
o Local arrangements (like phones, suits, transportation, office arrangements for visitors)
o Track install & customer tooling
o Responsible for return shipment.
Masters technical degree in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Computer Science.
• At least 5 years’ relevant work experience as an Engineer or Supervisor an in a CS support department for high tech products. Photo-lithography, Electro-Mechanical, and Ultra Clean Vacuum.
• Engineers with at least 3 years of ASML micro-lithography system metrology experience with some supervisory and project coordination experience is preferred.
• Ability to motivate, drive, steer and convince others at all levels of the organization.
• Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
• Highly stress-resistant.
• Keep a global overview of ongoing strategically important issues.
• Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
• Multitasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
• Good documentation skills.
• Good customer skills.
• Excellent communication skills towards different levels.
• Open for cultural differences.
• Good English language skills both verbal and written.
Flexibility to travel to other countries including Taiwan, Korea, USA (up to 40%)