You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req27434
IT- System Architect Building Automation & EHS
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you an IT expert in the domains of building automation and environment, health and safety (EHS) processes? We are looking for a System Architect that can align business and IT teams to a shared direction. Join ASML IT during its agile transformation to support our corporate real estate and environment, health and safety organizations.
You are responsible for defining and communicating a shared architectural and technical vision for the Corporate Real Estate (CRE) and EHS Agile Release Train (ART). Whilst doing so, you help our corporate real estate and EHS departments support the rapid growth of our ASML workforce and campuses globally.
As System Architect you will be part of the ‘Leading Coalition’, together with the RTE (Release Train Engineer) and the CPO (Chief Product Owner) of the CRE & EHS ART. This ART consists of multiple agile development teams and various external IT solution providers. It is responsible for the enterprise solution delivery ASML needs to runs its factories as well as offices in a safe and efficient way for all employees.
You will be responsible for describing the Solution Context and Solution Intent, analyze technical trade-offs, determine the primary components and subsystems, identify the interfaces and collaborations between them, define Nonfunctional Requirements (NFRs), guide enablers through to execution. You work closely with both internal customers and various suppliers.
You will play a critical role in aligning teams on the Agile Release Train (ART) to a shared solution and technical direction and partner with those teams in realizing the solutions, validating technology assumptions, and evaluating implementation alternatives. You challenge the business requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom built solutions. You collaborate with the ASML infra architects as well as the specialists of the various IT solution partners.
For a large part of your time you work for the ART. As System Architect you are responsible for topics like:
- Smart buildings;
- SCADA environments for both clean-rooms and offices;
- Asset registration and maintenance management;
- Facility management;
- Energy & utility management;
- Physical security management;
- Environment, health & safety;
- Big data & analytics;
- Cloud strategy and continuous improvement.
Master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in complex building automation and EHS environments.
- -At least 5 years of experience as an IT architect on senior level;
- 10+ years’ experience with building automation & EHS processes
- Proven experienced in delivering architectural principles, processes, infrastructure and solutions;
- Experience with various building automation and EHS solutions;
- Up-to date with topics like Smart Buildings, Industry 4.0, maintenance management and cloud.
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable also in Dutch;
- Excellent collaboration skills, bringing different expert views together;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-get mentality including eagerness to perform hands-on activities;
- Team player.
Context of the position
A sub-department within the IT organization is ‘IT Enterprise Solution Delivery Operations’.This department is responsible for providing IT solutions that support ASML Operations in achieving its business goals. We support ASML sectors Sales, Planning, Sourcing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Facility Management, Environment Health and Safety, Quality Management and Customer Support.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.