30+ days ago - req27465
Manufacturing Reuse Project Lead
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Logistics & supply chain management
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 15, 2021.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
In this dynamic position you will be the connection between the re-use department, manufacturing, production engineering, production planning, finance and business engineering. You will independently drive projects that help structuring and embedding re-use in all aspects of Wilton Factory. You will track re-use inventory, facilitate reuse consumption and drive structural process improvements.
The Re-use department consists of a cross sector team and is responsible for leading our business on a transformation journey towards a re-use mindset, taking responsibility for defining requirements; coordinating between internal departments and workcenters; overseeing end-to-end execution of re-use processes within WF; coordinating material movements and allocations, working with suppliers on repair purchase orders, documenting savings, driving process improvements; and delivering results towards all business lines.
In the job as Project lead WF you will become part of the WF Re-use department. You will work three different business lines (EUV/DUV/APPS)and will coordinate closely with your counterparts in Veldhoven. You will be reporting to the Re-use WF manager.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
As a Reuse Project Lead Wilton Factory you will play a vital role on following main activities:
- Output Plan alignment.
- Monitoring warehouse inventory and financial KPI.
- Structuring MNF re-use continuous improvements.
- Supporting Operational progress.
Output Plan alignment:
- Understand and communicate the factory wide reuse goals/production plan.
- Communicate status vs plan in WF workcenters.
- Interface and co-operate with the global reuse program to monitor inbound modules/material.
- Work with Production Planning, Production Engineering and Manufacturing on dismantle plans.
Monitor Inventory and KPI:
- Manage inventory in specific reuse location.Track inventory level to goal.Identify incorrectly located inventory and solution.
- Identify cost savings by work order.Track savings and reuse.
- Track material at vendor and work with LSM and material planning to ensure reworked modules are returned with priority.
Structuring MNF re-use continuous improvements:
- Identify process gaps and develop sustainable solutions.
- Identify best practices in each work center with respect to reuse and grow the knowledge base.
- Identify resource gaps.
Supporting Operational progress:
Represent Reuse Program in the workflows you participate in:
- Help drive for results by ensuring.
- Material is released on time for execution.
- Plan for execution is clear.
- Reclaimed material is reworked/consumed.
- Financial targets are monitored and met.
Bachelor degree required or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Project management in a manufacturing environment.
- Production planning.
- Data analysis in Excel (pivot tables).
- Independent working.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Able to manage computer based workflows (FSAP) and translate that into physical workflows (floor execution).
- Looks past own role/department and thinks in re-use/ASML interest.
- Builds relations.
- Strong communicator on all levels incl sr mgt.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability