30+ days ago - req27407
Module Architect Machine Conditioning
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are responsibility and ownership your key strengths? Can you translate (high-level) performance requirements into a flow architecture and do you take the lead in getting technical issues solved? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to provide technical direction through different development phases; while focusing on performance, financial as well as industrialization aspects? Then we want to get in touch with you.
You are responsible for the specification, and functional integration of the Gas or Fluid architecture for the EUV-machines. This work consist of a translation of the overall System Design into an Architecture that meets these requirements; a creation of the budgeting to the different users in the system, and communication to, and where necessary negotiation between, the users. The other part of the work is to bring the system into operation with all the specified functions and a verification test to proof that thearchitecture is working as intended during the specification phase.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
- Define the specification of the system, document this and present in the organization where necessary
- Take care of the functional integration of the gas-system and proof the function with a test
- Document the results and present this to the organization
- Analyze the function of the medium at the end-user and define clear interfaces
- Perform the right calculations to predict the functionality of the system. (Key words: Flow,pressure drop, Gas purity, etc.)
- Achieve knowledge gain by literature search, experimental testing or supervision of external research activities.
Technical Bachelor or Master Degree in Physics or Mechanical engineering.
- Solid design and/or theoretical experience in the above mentioned field of interest either in research or industry
- Affinity with Mechanical engineering and experience with precision mechanics
- Experience with mechanical strength calculations
- Experience with 3D cad tools, preferably NX.
- You are able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Robust personality is a must
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and integration of the ASML machines. In this sector, the department of Machine Conditioning (MC) specifies, designs and does the functional integration of the various (sub-)modulesand architectures related to the flow and thermal domains. The department consists of discipline- and function-oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular knowledge/skills, architecture or modules in ASML machines.
In the position of Flow Architect, you are responsible for the conceptualization, specification and functional integration of flow architectures or subsystems. You are the technical lead for an important part of the Flow & Thermal architecture of ASML’s lithography and metrology tools!
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.