10 days ago - req27461
Privacy Business Partner for Customers
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you want to be part of progress and join us as Privacy Business Partner for Customers?
Contributing in setting up and maintaining the ASML privacy practice, supporting ASML in its Privacy Compliance Journey with specific regards to Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data matters, enabling and monitoring the implementation of the ASML privacy strategy, ASML privacy programs and ASML privacy control framework within the relevant areas.
- Contributing in setting up and implementing a solid framework to facilitate Privacy Compliance with regards to Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data (i.e. business partners, suppliers, external collaborators, journalists, institutional persons).
- Acting as a Business Partner with regards to the ASML departments / countries / regions involved in the processing of Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data. ASML Communications will also be one of the areas of your responsibilities.
- Being responsible for supporting the organization in developing Privacy controls (i.e. Policies, procedures, guidelines, operational instructions, toolkit, Privacy by Design principles) and embedding such controls in the ASML business processes.
- Being responsible for handling and supporting the execution of the Data Privacy Impact Assessments and general privacy questions / inquiries with regards to the initiatives involving the processing of Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data.
- Being responsible for handling and supporting the building and maintenance of the Personal Data Inventory with regards to the processing of Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data.
- Being responsible for identifying Privacy risks, related to the processing of ASML Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data, advising the relevant Department in the treatment of such risks and supporting the implementation of specific countermeasures / Privacy Actions Plan.
- Being responsible for owning the maintenance of Privacy Notices related to Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data.
- Being responsible for advising and supporting over the implementation of ASML contents, processes and way of workings related to Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data (e.g. websites, mobile apps, external communication activities, marketing activities, digital capabilities).
- Supporting the ASML regions (i.e. ASIA, US, EU) in their Privacy Compliance Journey.
- Supporting Privacy Champions community on Privacy and Data Protection matters.
- Supporting ASML in handling DSARs, in coordination and backing up the responsible in executing such process (i.e. Privacy analyst)
- Supporting ASML in handling Personal Data Breaches, in coordination and backing up the responsible in executing such process (i.e. Privacy Analyst).
- Contributing in the maintenance, implementation and monitoring of the application of the ASML Binding Corporate Rules.
- Supporting and contributing in the implementation of the ASML Privacy Control Framework.
- Taking part in ASML Privacy Programs / Projects.
- Manage Privacy questions with regards to the areas of responsibility.
- Monitoring the implementation of Privacy Controls and Privacy Actions Plans with regards to areas of responsibilities.
- Periodically monitoring maturity level with regards to the areas of responsibility.
- Carrying out Awareness activities with regards to the areas of responsibility.
- Periodically reporting to the Head of Privacy and/or Senior Privacy Business Partner with regards to the areas of responsibility.
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
At least 4 years of experience as in the field of privacy.
- Strong business orientation and flexibility
- International outlook and affinity for creativity and innovative outlook
- Excellent analytic skills and operational motivation
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and preferably one other language
- Knowledge of the main privacy processes
- Team-spirit, collaboration skills and ability to connect people and gain trust
- Autonomy and ability to organize and prioritize and high workload
- Quality and risk-management orientation
- Genuine interest in Privacy and Data Protection laws and regulations, Labor laws and HR-related legislations
- Understanding of business processes.
Context of the position
The ASML Privacy Office is part of the ASML Privacy Practice, based on a dual-layers organization, composed by the Privacy Office itself and by the Privacy Network. The ASML Privacy Office acts as focal point for all the privacy and personal data protection matters within the company and has the main duties to:
- define the Privacy strategy and framework, leading and overseeing its group-wide implementation
- advise management on privacy and personal data protection related risks (i.e. through DPIAs),
- define privacy controls / actions and monitor their implementation,
- define and monitor the privacy awareness program,
- handle privacy related requests and personal data breaches,
- launch and coordinating specific special programs and projects.
The whole ASML is part of the ASML Privacy Office stakeholders. Every and each department, business, country, region may seek for privacy advices and/or being involved in privacy programs / projects.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter!