You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req27461
Privacy Officer for Customers data
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
At ASML we are looking for a new colleague to join our Privacy department. Do you have a genuine interest in Privacy and Data protection laws and regulations? Do not wait longer and start reading about the interest opportunity we offer at ASML!
Contributing in setting up and maintaining the ASML privacy practice, supporting ASML in its Privacy Compliance Journey with specific regards to Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data matters, enabling and monitoring the implementation of the ASML privacy strategy, ASML privacy programs and ASML privacy control framework within the relevant areas.
Being responsible for:
- Acting as a Business Partner with regards to the ASML departments / countries / regions involved in the processing of Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data. ASML Communications will also be one of the areas of your responsibilities;
- Handling and supporting the execution of the Data Privacy Impact Assessments and general privacy questions / inquiries with regards to the initiatives involving the processing of Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data;
- Identifying Privacy risks, related to the processing of ASML Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data, advising the relevant Department in the treatment of such risks and supporting the implementation of specific countermeasures / Privacy Actions Plan;
- Owning the maintenance of Privacy Notices related to Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data;
- Advising and supporting over the implementation of ASML contents, processes and way of workings related to Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data (e.g. websites, mobile apps, external communication activities, marketing activities, digital capabilities).
- Setting up and implementing a solid framework to facilitate Privacy Compliance with regards to Customers, External Parties and Other Business Persons related Data (i.e. business partners, suppliers, external collaborators, journalists, institutional persons);
- ASML Privacy Programs / Projects;
- The maintenance, implementation and monitoring of the application of the ASML Binding Corporate Rules.
- The ASML regions (i.e. ASIA, US, EU) in their Privacy Compliance Journey;
- Privacy Champions on Privacy and Data Protection matters;
- ASML in handling Personal Data Breaches & DSARs, in coordination and backing up the responsible in executing such process (i.e. Privacy Analyst).
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience;
- At least 4 years of experience as in the field of privacy;
- Knowledge of the main privacy processes.
- Strong business orientation and flexibility
- International outlook and affinity for creativity and innovative outlook
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and preferably one other language
- Team-spirit, collaboration skills and ability to connect people and gain trust
- Autonomy and ability to organize and prioritize and high workload
- Quality and risk-management orientation
- Genuine interest in Privacy and Data Protection laws and regulations, Labor laws and HR-related legislations
Context of the positionThe ASML Privacy Office is part of the ASML Privacy Practice, based on a dual-layers organization, composed by the Privacy Office itself and by the Privacy Network. The ASML Privacy Office acts as focal point for all the privacy and personal data protection matters within the company.
The whole ASML is part of the ASML Privacy Office stakeholders. Every and each department, business, country, region may seek for privacy advices and/or being involved in privacy programs / projects.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter!