Click 'Deny cookies' to personalize your cookie settings, or click 'Accept' to allow all our cookies. You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - req27460
Privacy Officer for Security
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you experienced in the role of Privacy Officer and have a genuine interest in Privacy and Data protection laws and regulations? If you would like to be part of progress, this is your chance to join ASML's Privacy Office!
Contributing in setting up and maintaining the ASML privacy practice, supporting ASML in its Privacy Compliance Journey with specific regards to Security matters, enabling and monitoring the implementation of the ASML privacy strategy, ASML privacy programs and ASML privacy control framework within the relevant areas.
Being responsible for:
- Acting as a Business Partner with regards to the ASML departments involved in the management of Security matters;
- Handling and supporting the execution of the Data Privacy Impact Assessments and general privacy questions / inquiries with regards to the initiatives involving Security matters;
- Identifying Privacy risks, advising the relevant departments in the treatment of such risks and supporting the implementation of specific countermeasures / Privacy Actions Plan;
- Supporting the organization in developing Privacy controls (i.e. Policies, procedures, guidelines, operational instructions, toolkit, Privacy by Design principles) and embedding such controls in the ASML business processes;
- Owning the development and the update of ASML contents, processes and way of workings related to Security-related Privacy matters.
- Setting up and implementing a solid framework to facilitate Privacy Compliance with regards to Security matters;
- The maintenance, implementation and monitoring of the application of the ASML Binding Corporate Rules;
- The implementation of the ASML Privacy Control Framework.
- The ASML regions (i.e. ASIA, US, EU) in their Privacy Compliance Journey;
- Privacy Champions on Privacy and Data Protection matters;
- ASML in handling Personal Data Breaches & DSARs, in coordination and backing up the responsible in executing such process (i.e. Privacy Analyst).
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience;
- 3+ years’ experience as in the role of Privacy Officer;
- Knowledge of the main privacy processes.
- Strong business orientation and flexibility;
- International outlook and affinity for creativity and innovative outlook;
- Excellent analytic skills and operational motivation;
- Fluency in English and preferably one other language;
- Team-spirit, collaboration skills and ability to connect people and gain trust;
- Autonomy and ability to organize and prioritize and high workload;
- Quality and risk-management orientation;
- Genuine interest in Privacy and Data Protection laws and regulations, Labor laws and HR-related legislations.
Context of the position
The ASML Privacy Office is part of the ASML Privacy Practice, based on a dual-layers organization, composed by the Privacy Office itself and by the Privacy Network. The ASML Privacy Office acts as focal point for all the privacy and personal data protection matters within the company.
The pending approval of ASML’s Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs), relating to the international transfer of data, will expand the scope of the personal data protection legal requirements to other regions and additional stakeholders (employees and business partners) in these regions.