14 days ago - req27443
Senior Business Support Analyst Procurement Domain
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you like to be part of our Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) department? Are you an enthusiastic Business Support Analyst who is able to drive progress and adherence on Cost of Goods, Supplier Risk & Compliance and Capability Management within the S&SC clusters? Do you have Senior Stakeholder Management capabilities and are you able to use a helicopter view to identify process improvements?Are you not afraid to speak up and challenge and do you have the motivation to make a difference in our organization? If so, we should talk!
ASML has grown a factor 2 in the past five years. This kind of scaling affects our own organization, but also the way we work with suppliers. Next to achieving cost savings it is of increasing importance that we manage our risks and meet Quality, Logistics, Technology and Sustainability (QLTCS) criteria. Within your role you are the linking pin between ASML’s Sourcing (Sourcing Leads, Category Managers, Cluster Heads) and other internal stakeholders (Finance, Project Leads, Compliance). You support your cluster in effective and efficient cost management,
This role is a combination of business processes, reporting, analysis, consultancy, as well as operational activities
- Deliver worldwide sourcing performance management information to a specific cluster from the ASML Sourcing & Supply Chain organization
- Represent our team in a specific cluster on Cost of Goods, Supplier Performance & Capability Management, Risk and Compliance and Sustainability topics, take proactive part within their meetings
- Drive process adherence within the clusters and identify improvement opportunities
- Support the Cluster Heads as an analyst with structural or on demand analyses and information
- Coach your team members to ensure growth, efficiency and continuous improvements
- Be a project lead on (small) improvement projects
A Master’s degree
3-7 years of work experience or proven relevant experience. Experience with procurement or spend and cost analytics is a pre.
- Self-starting - Able to communicate clearly and create buy-in on several decision levels – Excellent stakeholder management capabilities - Influencing without hierarchical power on various levels in organization - Dealing with ambiguity - pragmatic approach and result oriented - Enthusiasm, motivating and empowering colleagues - Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - Business, operational, financial and commercial acumen– structured thinker, able to translate solutions into scalable processes.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing nearly 28.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing and entrepreneurial people.
Within this organization the Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) department is responsible for all supplier interactions. You will be working in the team of Business Support, a team of professionals that supports the S&SC clusters with analytics, supplier management methods such as supplier performance & risk management, contract management, improvement project management and (external) communication.
To be completed