27 days ago - req27437
Sourcing Product Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Would you like to be part of ASML’s Sourcing & Supply Chain department?
Are you an enthusiastic project manager with a healthy sense of business and a proven track record in managing complex projects? Do you have the motivation to make a difference in our organization? If so, we should talk!
Our mission is to provide leading patterning solutions that drive the advancement of microchips together with our partners.
In this job you will ensure an effective and efficient introduction and smooth ramp-up of new products in our supply chain according ASML’s Product Generation Process. Your role is to orchestrate the deliveries of the Sourcing and other departments to deliver proto types, pilot parts and to set up the supply chain for volume production while involving all relevant stakeholders.
The prime focus of this job is to manage the supply chain introduction of all complex parts in order to meet the requiredQLTC (Quality, Logistic, Technology, Cost) specifications.
You will be part of the cross discipline management team responsible for product introduction where your scope are the Sourcing and Procurement deliverables.
You will be working in close cooperation with internal stakeholders within Sourcing and from other disciplines.
Responsibilities and deliverables of the Souring Product Manager:
- Converting business requirements on product development level towards sourcing and supply chain requirements;
- Translating sourcing strategies towards requirements for product development;
- Driving timely execution of part introduction and changes in the supply chain according to ASML’s Product Generation Process, like make-or-buy decisions, supplier selections, supplier contracting, supplier target setting & realization;
- Identifying and mitigating risks and debottleneck issues that hamper progress of product introduction or its performance;
- Managing supply chain investments on product level;
- Providing clear insight on the product cost roadmap and driving cost reduction initiatives;
- Organizing and conducting QLTC reviews on complex parts with involved stakeholders.
- Securing deliverables of other disciplines required for enabling a volume supply chain. For instance Development & Engineering deliverables like statement of work, technical parts specification and drawings, parts quality reports and product costing of design.And supply logistics deliverables, like move rate capability, flexibility and cycle time.
A bachelor or master’s degree in a technical area preferably complemented with business and project management education.
- > 8 years of experience in project/program management of large scale projects. Preferably with low volume-high complex products;
- Proven track record in stakeholder management up to senior management level in large organizations.
- Result oriented and shows perseverance to achieve these goals in a challenging environment;
- Capable to communicate clearly and create buy-in on several decision levels;
- Able to influencing without hierarchical power on various levels in organization;
- Shows business, financial and commercial acumen with technical background;
- Can deal with ambiguity and shows pragmatic approach;
- Enthusiastic, motivates and empowers colleagues;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing nearly 25.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing and entrepreneurial people.
Within this organization the Sourcing & Supply Chain department is responsible for all
You will be working in one of Sourcing Project teams consisting of 4-5 Sourcing Product Managers who report to the Sourcing Program Manager of a specific business line.
Only applications via the system will be taken into procedure.Please apply by uploading your resume and cover letter.