21 days ago - req27555
Application Security Specialist
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
We at ASML enable groundbreaking technology to solve some of humanity’s toughest challenges. Together with our partners, we provide leading patterning solutions that drive the advancement of microchips.
Would you like to contribute by having security embedded in the processes and Information Technology?
Currently we are looking for a talented candidate who would like to work with an amazing multicultural team of Security professionals, would like to work on cool projects, and collaborate with a group of experts. Technology Security experts think ahead and possess the best skillset for their role. Are you one of the most talented and creative minds? If yes please apply for this role and be a Security Champion for ASML!
As an Application Security Specialist you are part of the Application Security team within the Technology Security Competence Center (TSCC) which is part of the Risk & Business Assurance (R&BA) department of ASML Corporate.
- You will be responsible for conducting detailed and in-depth security assessments mainly on new and existing applications and IT services within ASML, assist and advice projects on security related questions and help drive the security improvements for ASML.
- You will be interacting with stakeholders on different levels in ASML IT, but also within ASML sectors.
- In this role you will also be participating in PI events and as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) involved in the Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
- SAP technology plays a key role in the security assessments. Experience with security on a wide range of SAP applications is a plus in this role.
- The role is contributing in protection of ASML’s information, Intellectual Property (IP) and assets, and that of ASML’s customers and suppliers for the scope of the projected solution. This includes the alignment of the solution with ASML Information Security strategies and security policies/standards/guidelines, and where necessary suggesting additions and improvement to standards.
As an Application Security Specialist you will be responsible for:
- performing project intake assessments in cooperation with the Project Security Officer;
- assessing applications and systems to be implemented or actual implementations based on assessments of high and low level designs, interviews and/or testing;
- assessing existing or new IT services (on premise or cloud) on technical vulnerabilities and weaknesses based on ASML process and tooling;
- translating assessment results into an Information Security Specification (security plan for service);
- communicate observations to the relevant stakeholders, advise on mitigation and follow up on actions;
- adding information to the different security registers from Business Impact assessments (BIA’s), IT Security Assessments (ITSA’s), penetration/security tests, vulnerability scans, exceptions and other sources;
- adding information to security finding register, which contains all security assessment findings and risks that are reported within the TSCC, and is used to follow up on security assessment findings;
- assuring and monitoring the effectiveness of our application security controls;
- keep track of follow up actions and deliver management reporting;
- represent, on occasion, the TSCC in IT projects and intake boards where required;
- assess IT security exception requests on validity and provide advice to the team lead application security and business stakeholder for acceptance or rejection including advice on additional security controls;
- improve procedures to keep the security registers, application registers and assessment processes up to date;
- advise on security improvements and additional controls;
- update and maintain security baselines and standards;
- train and coach DevOps teams on security aspects, standards and security solutions in CI/CD.
- Security/Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
- Valid industry certifications such as CISSP, CISM and/or CISA are a plus;
- CCSP or equivalent is a plus;
- Min 6+ years professional experience with a focus on IT applications / information security, risk and compliance;
- Experience in executing Threat and Vulnerability Analysis (TVA) or IT Security risk assessments on IT services and applications;
- Experience with a wide range of SAP applications is a plus (no authorization management);
- Experience with Cloud security and 3rd party management;
- Experience in collecting information through research and interviews;
- Good working knowledge of Office suite applications like Excel, SharePoint and Teams.
- Deep Knowledge of current security technologies and governance processes;
- IT audit experience is a plus;
- In-depth working knowledge of IT Risk / security frameworks and best practices, such as: NIST Cyber , security, framework,ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security, NIST SP 800 30 framework, ISO 27001/2 framework,
- Knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus
- Able to operate independently/with minimal supervision, self-starter;
- Comfortable in starting up a number of projects at the same time, but also taking responsibility for finishing tasks
- Ability to interact with all levels including users, engineers, executives and senior managers;
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous;
- Knowledge of IT-security, Information Security and Architecture methodology;
- Ability to overcome organizational resistance;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and assignments;
- Able to manage large amounts of new information quickly; grasp the deep technical characteristics of new environments; draft clear and concise visualizations of complex processes and environments, stand your ground in a flexible / changing environment
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply.