ASML-Brion computational lithography products support at customer site located in China Shanghai
Provide onsite product application support to customer engineering teams. Develop strong technical
relationship with direct customer interface. Manage product engagement with regular customer
review meetings and bringing critical customer requirements to marketing, product and RD team. The
ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills with passion for problem solving. Day-today activities includes front-line support at customer site with face-to-face interface as well as email
and phone communications, characterizing issues reported, and providing timely solutions.
1. First line customer support role: working with customer daily on RET/OPC technical development.
Drive and monitor ASML-Brion product & solution engagements on customer site
2. Project ownership: define technical specs and timeline with customer; drafting Statement of Work;
host regular review meetings
3. Bringing technical requirements or technical issues to Product Engineering Group, Marketing or
4. Conducting onsite product training
5. Weekly reporting/tracking of customer engagement status
6. Travel: travel required within China based on customer project
1. Master and above degree in Physical Sciences, Optics, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering,
Materials Science, Mathematics etc.
2. Solid knowledge of lithography and SMO/OPC tool usage & development experience. Experience
on advanced node development is prefer
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong communication, plan & organization, collaboration and people/project leadership skills
5. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different cultures
6. Fluent English speaking & writing skills