23 days ago - req27582
Function System Engineer Digital Platform
Research & development
Other technical job categories
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Computer science & software engineering, Mathematics
Would you like to be part of System Engineering department, being responsible for defining and driving the content of Business Line Applications Digital Platform Products? Then, this Function System Engineer for Digital Platform position might be the right job opportunity for you!
The Function System Engineer for Digital Platform is expected to define the technical content supporting the Business Line ApplicationsDigital Platform products and roadmap, such that the defined products support the success of Business Line Applications in the competitive and customer oriented process control, dispositioning, and data analytics market.
• Define and align the functional requirements, design and test specifications for digital platform (virtual computing platform – VCP) products.
• Create a content proposal given Product Marketing’s product definition for platform products.
• Monitor, guide and align the realization of all ASML product specific analytics.
• Align and incorporate x-product team functionality in the platform definition and rollout plans.
• Monitor, guide and propose direction during execution of the platform products.
• Signal architecture misalignment and organize/prepare (4’o clock) meetings to set direction.
• Define customer configurations by understanding customer demands and policies.
• Represent the Digital Platform (VCP) Product System Engineer in various meetings.
• Creates content proposal based on Product Marketing product definition for analytics products.
Academic level (Master or PhD) in Information technology, Software, Physics, Mathematics or other technical areaswith proven working experience in a complex technical environment.
- More than 8-10 years working experience in SEMI control environment with profound knowledge of automation, manufacturing and basic knowledge of software platform architecture, interfaces and security.
- Minimum 5 years ASML experience, focused in development of products and the application of software related products.
- Good understanding of the customer requirements towards ASML products and, preferably, previous Customer Fab experience.
• Bridge builder between various product teams, especially in the area of control
• Desire to validate/align technical (product) proposal with customer way of working
• Able to interact with software architects and giving them direction from a functional and requirements perspective.
• Feels responsible to take initiative in complex situations
• Demonstrates clear communication to own project team and ASML management
• Able to interface, motivate and convince without using formal authority
• Demonstrates effective, constructive cooperation in multidisciplinary teams
• Remains effective when confronted with time pressure, resistance and set-backs
• Handles priorities effectively and negotiates conflicts in the team
Context of the position
This position is available within the APP Metrology and Data Group, System Engineering department. The System Engineering department is responsible for the integral specification and design of ASML’s products. Also it supports the implementation process to ensure that it is brought to a successful conclusion. The team members of the department define the architecture for the system and the decomposition into functions and subsystems. They manage the consistency and trade-off of requirements and design solutions at system level and specify the resulting performance and functional requirements of the subsystems.
The APP Metrology and Data Group is focused on development of YieldStar Overlay and In-Device Metrology tools and their applications as well as the Digital Platform that supports all ASML control, disposition, and data analytics applications with various products for digital infrastructure (virtual computing platform – VCP), Analytics foundation, and Automation Services.
Keywords: system engineering, digital platform