6 days ago - req27594
Real Estate Portfolio Manager
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
The Junior Portfolio Manager is the central supporter in the Real Estate Team with the outlook to grow into the role of Portfolio Manager.
As part of the management team of Real Estate, the main tasks of the Junior Portfolio Manager are to facilitate the RE housing masterplan (e.g. Long Term Housing Plan, lease portfolio WW), the industrial strategy for our factory locations (Veldhoven, San Diego, San Jose, Wilton, Linkou, Korea and Tainan) and new construction projects in Veldhoven driven by the RE Management Team.
In addition to that, your role also includes the following:
- Align industrial spot plans world wide
- Support RE master plans (strategic analyses)
- Support the RE staff on their functional responsibilities
- Support new construction projects
- Manages the Real Estate world wide database
- Assist in driving technical, complex and multidisciplinary Projects according to the AM Building Generation Process (BGP)
- Work closely with the Portfolio manager and CRE (Corporate Real Estate) departments to deliver the customer needs (identify & define the best fit for ASML in your Program of Requirements, and arrange needed internal & external resources)
- Secure the daily operation of the Veldhoven production facilities,
- Create and maintain safe, healthy and environmentally secure working conditions
- Put in effort to further develop our BGP process by learning on the job during your projects
- Translate priorities and strategic objectives into project initiation document and project plan
- Manage, monitor and report on the project budget progress and projections/forecasts and consolidates all project related financial issues. Ensure financial accountability according to ASML policies.
- Manage, monitor and report on the projects scope and quality specifications and consolidates all project related quality issues. Including but not limited to: client demands, technical demands, law & legislation, other defined specifications.
- Manage, monitor and report on the progress and consolidates all project related progress issues.
- Manage, monitor and report on the projects risk mitigation plan and consolidates all project related deployed mitigation and control measures, occurred safety incidents, risk and incident analysis.
- Define all relevant stakeholders for the project, deploys suitable stakeholder management including a suitable governance and meeting structure and communication plan.
- Secure alignment to standards of ASML including but not limited to: program and project management approach, safety, security, quality, financial management, risk management, etc.
- Define, manage, monitor and report on dependencies on and interfaces with other projects and secures optimal alignment.
- Selection, deployment, facilitation and management of project manager(s), project management support (consultants) and contractors.
Relevant bachelor and/or master degree eg. (Technical) Business Administration, Asset Management, Engineering
- Min. 3 years of relevant work experience; large construction/renovation projects in international high tech production (preferred cleanroom) environments;
- Good relational skills, capable of handling cultural and political barriers;
- Ability to work and network ranging from senior management to technical professionals to construction workers;
- General knowledge of relevant quality standards and legislation (e.g. EN/ISO, sustainability, ‘Bouwbesluit’, etc.);
- Fluent verbally and in writing in English and Dutch;
- Understands the implications of different (technical) choices and is able to direct to the best solution.
- Strategic focus (helicopter view)
- Team player, discipline, focus,flexible, pro-active and communicative personality who is able to act in a highly demanding and volatile technological environment
- Ability to handle multiple requests and work on management and operational level
- Analytical skills
- Ability to accurately complete task assignments and responsibilities in a timely manner
- Trustworthy and flexible
- Creative in solving problems
- Result driven
Context of the position
The Corporate Real Estate Organization is responsible for the transfer of knowledge and qualification of the ASML infrastructure, installation and buildings. All assets are managed through a life cycle management model.
The junior portfolio manager is responsible for successful project completion combining ASML business needs, law and regulation, quality demands (e.g. EN/ISO, sustainability, EHS, etc.), risk mitigation and time and budget control.
The junior portfolio manager reports to the director REDS (Real Estate Development & Strategy) and on a operational basis to the Portfolio Managers Real Estate. ASML business will be the user of the sites, ASML Maintenance & Operations will be responsible for all maintenance. External partners will provide both project management and construction/renovation services.
The team is mainly based in Veldhoven, however this role will require regular travel (once a month or more - 20/30%)
Make sure to include a dedicated cover letter when applying.