2 days ago - req27674
Functions and Competences Process Lead Development & Engineering
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Want to be part of progress? To support Product Development in a dynamic international environment? And drive effectiveness while preserving ASML’s innovation power?
If you want to drive effectiveness of the D&E Functions and Competence communities, build a strong knowledge sharing ecosystem and support infrastructure, and contribute to building a high performing team, then we invite you to read the job description below.
As Functions and Competence Officer D&E you drive the vision and strategy formulation for Functions and Technical Competences in order to boost the organization’s decision-making ability. Your main focus will be to ensure company-wide easy access to Functions and Competence knowledge, connecting people in Competence communities, driving executable Technical Roadmap development and fostering D&E wide knowledge sharing. And you will be responsible for the Functions and Competence framework, related processes, and reporting.
- Support the vision and strategy formulation for Functions and Technical Competences and actively promote it across D&E. Drive translation into a year plan, the deployment and track progress.
- Drive and continuously enhance D&E wide processes to support the development of executable Technical Roadmaps and the maturity of Functions and Technical competences.
- Build the Functions and Technical Competence support infrastructure and ecosystem by establishing roles and responsibilities, defining the maturity model and review cycle.
- Develop and drive the use of powerful insights and reporting on the effectiveness of Functions, Technical Competences, and the online portal to help the Technical Competence Board & Functional Cluster Board manage effectively.
- Govern the Functions and Technical Competence framework, by maintaining and driving the change process and supporting the integration of new functions and technical competences
- Increase engineer engagement through the Functions and Technical Competence Portal, by ensuring content on the portal is relevant, complete, easily accessible, and up-to-date.
- Drive agenda and an effective meeting process for the innovation & technology workgroup, Technical Competence Board & Functional Cluster Board meetings.
- Activate the ASML organization to make use of Functions, Technical Competences and their best practices by designing and executing a communication plan (i.e. organizing and contributing to events, building a community of ambassadors), connecting with ASML wide competence network).
Bachelor degree or Master’s degree.
- 5-10 years of work experience in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Extensive experience with the design and/or implementation of new processes and change and improvement projects in a complex stakeholder landscape.
- Experience with knowledge management and learning networks in organizations.
- A proven track record of quickly understanding complex content.
- Experience in (high) tech environment and knowledge of ASML’s technology and/or suppliers is a strong advantage.
-Flexible and adaptive to change
-Self-starter with a pro-active mindset for continuous improvement
-Natural talent to convince, inspire and motivate people
-Ability to maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
-Sensitivity to politically complex environments
-Hands-on mentality, while keeping and communicating helicopter view
-Seasoned professionalism with entrepreneurial spirit
-Empathic and supportive team player
-Excellent knowledge of both the Dutch and English language
Context of the position
The Functions and Competence Officer D&E (Development & Engineering) is a new position within our ASML D&E organization. This position reports to the D&E BMO Manager. As Functions and Competence Officer D&E you will support the D&E Functions Manager and the Technical Competence Manager and act as their ‘right hand’. In addition, you will work very closely with representatives from each D&E Cluster, forming the Functional Competence Board (FCB), and the Technical Competence Board (TCB) and the Innovation & Technology Workgroup.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.