14 days ago - req27671
Human Resources | Business Studies Internship: Candidate & Onboarding Experience
Other job categories
In a nutshell
No experience (Student)
Other job categories
Are you a master student with background in Human Resources or Business Studies? Do you have affiliation or experience with project management? Do you enjoy creative thinking? Then this internship could be interesting to you!
ASML is growing fast. Across the globe, hundreds of new colleagues are joining us every month. To accelerate the performance and growth of our company and people, we are improving the ASML candidate and onboarding experience. This internship is within the global Human Resources (HR) team of ASML.
During this internship, you will join the global HR team with the following tasks:
- Supporting the team with improvement activities on the candidate experience.
- Supporting the project managers in several projects (e.g. implementation of a new online matching assessment, embedding our values in our processes).
- Identify communication and change management needs and create communication materials
- You are a master student in the field of Human Resources or Business studies with affiliation or experience with project management.
- You have a proactive attitude, enjoy creative thinking and you are perseverant.
- You have strong English communications skills, both verbal and written.
- You are either looking to gain work experience or do your graduation project.
- You are available for at least 4 days a week with a minimum duration of 6 months.
- You are available to start date is as soon as possible.
We offer you the possibility to work on both your thesis and your personal development within the scope of this internship.
Please note that we can only consider students who are enrolled at a school for the entire duration of the internship.
What ASML offers
Your internship will be in one of the leading Dutch corporations, gaining valuable experience in a highly dynamic environment. You will receive a monthly internship allowance based on your educational level and number of days per week, plus a possible housing or travel allowance. More information on the allowances can be found on our website. In addition you will get expert, practical guidance and the chance to work in and experience a dynamic, innovative team environment.
ASML: Be part of progress
We make machines that make chips – the hearts of the devices that keep us informed, entertained and safe; that improve our quality of life and help to tackle the world’s toughest problems.
We build some of the most amazing machines that you will ever see, and the applications to run them. Never satisfied, we measure our performance in units that begin with pico or nano.
We believe we can always do better. We believe the winning idea can come from anyone. We love what we do – not because it’s easy, but because it’s hard. At ASML we are always pushing technology further.
Students: Getting ready for the real-world
Teamwork is key within ASML. Our R&D team is more than 5,500 people strong and worldwide we form one big team with over 25,000 employees. These colleagues have 123 different nationalities and work at our major sites on three continents.
Dozens of diverse, interdisciplinary teams work in parallel to meet a challenging development schedule. In this inspiring environment, your colleagues may be sitting next door, or they could be thousands of kilometers away in a different country, or even working for a different company.
An internship at ASML is your opportunity to get to know this world and get a feel for that excites you most. Use your education, gain real-life working experience and explore the world of high-tech – all at the same time.
How will you be part of progress?