11 days ago - req27610
Leadership Development Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML is looking for a Leadership Development Manager. With the fast growth of our company we ask more from our leaders. To remain market leader we need strong and authentic leadership to bring out the best in our people. Leading through trust, empowerment and accountability.
The Leadership Development Manager is a critical role in developing our leaders. In this role you design and deliverleadership development journeys and programs in ASML. You work closely together with the sector and country Learning Business Partners. You determine needs and implement plans to address the learning needs of our managers. This role reports to the Global Head of People Development. In this role you are responsible for scoping and design, development, project managing, implementing, vendor selection and measuring impact of leadership development initiatives.
- Partner with L&D colleagues, business leaders and HR Business Partners to identify needs that leverage the core of our leadership development programs, frameworks and other best practices to help leaders to get the best out of their people.
- Apply your expertise of learning theories to solutions that solve difficult learning problems.
- Partner with L&D colleagues and HR Business Partners to shape, customize and implement learning and development strategies.
- Partner with the design team, business stakeholders & SMEs to design best practice learning pathways.
- Project manage learning initiatives in line with the learning process. Plan, monitor and deliver excellent outcomes within timelines.
- Design and deploy learning solutions that ensure local relevance and global consistency.
- Develop and implement a program for all new leaders, as a follow up from their onboarding. Including completion of training, deployment into role and ‘continuous learning’ throughout their career.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and/or managers to secure resources, scope efforts, set project priorities, milestones, and drive delivery to meet deadlines to meet program goals.
- Work with and coach colleagues across sectors and locations in the Netherlands, ASIA and North America to ensure alignment with best practices, processes and technology.
- Lead the establishment of communities of practice in key topics identified as important for client groups or partner with existing communities of practice inside ASML.
- Identify mentorship opportunities to increase knowledge transfer from subject matter experts.
- Be a good thought leader for your partners and clients wherever leadership developmentis concerned, especially in supporting their own ability to learn on-the-job and from their own expertise.
- Implement measures to determine effectiveness of learning solutions delivered.
Experience in design and delivery of leadership development programs is more important than education. Preferably you have an academic background in learning, organization or HR related studies.
- 10+ years of corporate business experience in an international setting.
- 7+ years of experience consulting with leaders and stakeholders, with a proven track record of being a strategic partner on leadership development (vs. just execution).
- Experience working in a technology industry
- Experience designing and delivering learning programs to reflect knowledge in adult learning principles, both inside and outside of traditional classroom environments
- Experience in facilitation and adapting content and conversations to meet the needs of your audience
- Proactivity, self-initiative and ability to operate in a global matrix environment.
- A fast and conceptual thinker, able to connect information, people, developments and content
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to build frameworks, curriculum and learning pathways.
- Proven ability to actively use business metrics and talent metrics, and training data to track, trend, and manage impact of training efforts
- A true relation builder, with strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and known for high level stakeholder management
- Experience in learning design and is up to date with learning trends
- Digital learning experience
Context of the position
This position is part of the Global People Development Team. This team is responsible for behavior skills related learning interventions for all, leadership development and development acceleration of high potentials. The global people development team is part of the broader learning community in ASML.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter detailing your motivation for this role.