30+ days ago - req27658
Lens Model Expert
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
The DUV Optical Column department is responsible for developing the optical systems that are used for projecting an ic-design layer onto the wafer. The department is divided into multiple groups, each of which works in its own specialist subsystem. In this function we are searching for a modelling expert with optimization knowledge.
To contribute to various stages of development, integration, issue resolution and qualification of the Lens Models. The lens models are the main optimization algorithms for reducing optical aberrations in the lens. The lens models optimize overlay, focus and imaging by computing adjustments of the lens actuators.These computations need to be finished within a limited amount of time.
- Specifies and designs the MATLAB based lens models, supervises the implementation of the final machine SW-models and carries out the optical tests and adapts the design accordingly
- Keeps close contact with internal stake holders to ensure interfaces between sub functions are maintained andtechnical content is aligned
- Ensures the modularity, reparability and serviceability of the designs and control loops
- Drives the integration of the improvements of optical sub-system and control models into ASML products, analyses the problems, and drives solutions
- During customer escalations, analyses the problem and defines containment and solution.
Technical University Master’s or PhD in Mathematics or Physics.
- Experience in MATLAB and/or Python
- Experience in the field of optimization methods and solvers, i.e. quadratic programming
- Experience in the field of high-tech system development
- Broad knowledge of optical systems and system control algorithms
- Experience with SCRUM is a plus
- Good communicational skills and good command of the English language
- Team spirit, initiative, decisiveness and discipline
- Leadership skills next to analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude
- Ability to switch between in-depth technology and pragmatic problem solving.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group Leader DUV Projection and operates within a multidisciplinary development team.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and motivation letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.