3 days ago - req27633
Quality inspector ASML Motion
In a nutshell
Make the future now.
Contribute in creating complex linear actuators in the dynamic, high-tech development and production environment of Motion, the new ASML department which is located in Oirschot.
The TF Motion Quality Inspector is responsible for inspection of critical incoming product parts, perform inline production checks and stock purges, and inspect all outgoing products at Motion.
By doing this you will help to guarantee the a high quality production process. Furthermore, set in motion thestructural improvements at suppliers or Motion. The coming years we will be challenged by the introduction of many new products and thus new parts and subsequent quality issues.
- Incoming inspection on product parts based upon TPD drawings, cosmetic guidelines and knowledge of critical products aspects.
- Perform inline production checks on critical production steps based upon work instructions and experience.
- Outgoing inspection of all actuators produced at Motion according to work instruction.
- Must be able to communicate findings efficiently and clearly to production directly and during production meetings to improve the performance of the production process.
- Provide detailed information on issues directly to suppliers or to the quality engineers to be able to give feedback to suppliers.
- Participates in Continuous Improvement Teams (team of disciplines within Motion, production, engineering, logistics and quality).
- Support and participate in the NPI process to guarantee a high quality level for parts and production process at the first build.
Preference MBO level with technical direction.
Vocational education with approximately 5 years of (extensive) working experience.
- General Q-methods / -techniques applicable to the quality inspector role (examples acceptance sampling, 8D reports, internal audits, ..)
- Able to read technical drawings and geometric dimensioning & tolerancing of products and parts.
- Basic understanding of statistical process control (SPC).
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a production environment.
- Administrative experience with common MS Office tools and SAP.
- Driven to structurally improve and can convince others if necessary
- Dares to asks critical questions to find cause behind the cause
- Able to change priorities when necessary
- Communicator / networker to be well informed and knows to find relevant information
- Team player, shares his knowledge in the team and contributes to long term quality development
Context of the position
ASML Motion (former supplier Wijdeven) produces complex linear actuators as part of the Twinscan factory. The quality team is responsible for the incoming Quality Control, in process control of critical process steps and outgoing Quality Control. Quality engineering activities in production and contributes to the PGP / NPI process of linear motors as part of the competence center ‘linear motors”.
The QI reports to the TF Motion Quality Manager.